Chapter 3

Ian's POV

I got bored and hungry I don't want to eat here at home I want to eat in my favorite restaurant.

So I went there and ordered I didn't expect that Samantha will be there and with her bestfriend.

I went to the vacant place and sat down and started to eat when someone came near me. I looked up and saw Samantha.

"Ow, hi! I saw you earlier with your friend. Ow, you don't want to eat your lunch with your friend cause you want to have lunch with me?" I said and flashed my playful grin trying to make her mad.

"No! I went here to settle things wih you!" She said.

"Ow, I thought you were going to have a date with me." I said.

"Huh! In your dreams, bastard!" She said. She's gettin' mad already. hahahaha. :3

"Dreams do come true." I said.

"Arrg! I lose my apptetie a while ago when I saw your face and now your telling me that I want to have a date with you?!" She said

"I lose also my apetite when I saw your face!" I said. "By the way Im Christan Paul Tolentino and sorry about the incident earlier and also sorry about my rude attitude." I said. I suddlenly changed my mood when I remembered that I need her to fall in love with me.

I kept roaming around the mall for several hours already, while it's already 8:30 I better go home.

Sam's POV

Ughh! Damn this tires! Why now? and Why in this place where there are only seldom cars that'll pass by? I'd better call Max. How can I call when my phone is dead!

"Damn this life!" I said.

A car a BMW7 stoped near me and a man went out the luxorious car when I recognized his face my mood suddenly changed but in second thought I have already no time of gettin mad I badly need his help.

" What's the problem here?" he asked.

"My tire." I said as I pointed my flat tire.

"Easy problem." He said.

He get his tools from his car and also my extra tire at the back of my car.

He took off his shirt and start fixing my flat tire after several minutes he finished fixing everything. Squeecky clean!

"Finish!" He said as he put on his shirt.

"Th-Thanks!" I said as I went in my car and drive going to my condo.

He's my life saver after all.