Chapter 18

Sam's POV

"Princess, Sam. Wake up! We're going out of town today!" I heard someone's voice.. it's very familiar..

"Saamm" wait, that's my daddy's voice

When I opened my eyes my daddy's face was the first thing I saw.

I slapped my face to prove if I wasn't dreaming.

"Stop slapping your face, honey." My dad said

"Dad, am I dreaming?" I asked

"Of course you're not." He said "Remembered last night?"

Last Night

Last Night

Last Nigh-

Wait? What? How could I ever forget what happened last night!

"Daddy, you're alive!"

"Yes I am!" My daddy said "You better remove your ass off your bed cause were going out of town!"

"Really?!" I asked "Family Day! Yay!"

I got up from my bed and took a shower and brushed my teeth and changed myself into sa tank top my swag jeans and my converse.

I went downstairs to join my family eating breakfast.

It's so good to see that my family is finally complete.

I sat down on my assigned seat at the dinning table and started eating.

"Dad, you have not yet tell us about your adventure, you've been gone for how many years." I said

"I'm gonna tell you when we reach the place where we would have our out of town." He said

*****

I felt someone tapped my shoulders, I opened my eyes and all I could see is darkness. Oh My God! Am I blind?! Then I just remembered that I was wearing blind folds, cause I can't sleep while riding the car if I won't wear any of these blindfolds, so I quickly removed it and was squinting to adjust my eyes from the brightness of the sun.

"Were here!" Daddy said.

"Yay!" I went out the car and found myself running around the wide grassland, just like a 6 years old child.

I saw my mom setting the blanket over the grass and placed the baskets which contains the foods we would eat.

Yay! Sandwiches!

I ran towards my mom and helped her carry the other baskets at the trunk of our car.

When everything was set, me,daddy and mommy sat together at the blanket.

"Daddy, tell us what happened to you!" I said

"Okaay.. okay ."

John's POV (Sam's Dad)

"Okay.. okay." I said and smile on how my daughter's so eager to know about what happened to me.

-flashback-

The people inside the plane, were riding right now, were panicking!

The plane's gonna crash!

The plane would sway into different position.

The last thing that I thought in that moment was Sabrina and my wife.

Then a there was a loud crash and everything went black.

I woke up by the sound of the waves crashing through the sand.