Chapter 6

Sam's POV

I went to the mall to cool off and buy a new dress to wear for our date with Rick. Shopping is also one way of refreshing my mind.

I was strolling around finding for a dress. I stopped by a dress that really caught my eyes. It was a neon dress with a ribbon design. I got the dress but then another hand grabbed the dress.

"Excuse me? I got this first miss."  I said.

"Could you just give it to me and find another one? Please I'm longing for this dress." she said. I felt pity to het but No no no! I'll never give this dress to her.

"There's still a lot of stocks there miss you could get some there." I said as I pointed to her where I saw a lot of dresses similar to mine. It's not really the same.

"But I want that!" she said and pouted. Aww, this kid is so cute.

"Ok, let's settle this! You could have that dress within 2 conditions." She said.

"Sure darling what is your condition?" I asked.

"You need to be my bestfriend and you need to buy me new clothes." she said and smiled the widest smile.

"Simple as 1,2,3 dear! Sure, we could be bestfriends why not? And go ahead choose all the blouses you could see. I'm giving you 5 mins. after 5 mins. you'll gonna come back and give me all the things you've picked be quick dear! I still have to go to someone. And also give me your phone number so that I would call you to let you know that your time is over." I told her.

We exchanged numbers and saved it named as New Friend because I wasn't able to ask, because when I was about to ask her, her name she ran and picked up all the dresses of blouses or jeans. I could see it the way she smiles that she's so happy.

After five minutes I call my "New friend".

"Darling, time over." I said. I heared her groan.

"Ok I'm on my way already." She said and hung up.

After she hung up I saw her with a bundle of carts and smiling.

"Here I got everything." She said

Hahahahaha. She really took advantage of this but I was mad it, I find it cute either. I paid P6,789.50 but that didn't matter. I've got more than enough money.My mom  gives me money in any amount that I would ask so money wasn't a problem to me.

After paying for that girl's dresses, blouses and pants I told her that I really need to go now because I'll still meet up with someone. Good thing it was fine with her.

After buying my dress I direclty went straight home to prepare I looked at my phone to watch the time and found out that it's still 5:00 pm so I still have 1 hr to prepare I think that's gonna be enough.

When I arrived at my house I directly went to my room and prepare.

After 1 hour

I was waiting at our living room waiting for Rick to come.

After a few more minutes I heared someone beeping it's horn outside and I knew that it was Rick and I came out the door and saw him there.

We went to our favorite restaurant eat,laughed,enjoyed each other's company.

In short

This day was fun!