Chapter 9

Sam's POV

I woke at 6:30 it was a great miracle because this isnt usually the time I'd wake up every Saturday. I usually wake up at 12 noon  or even longer.

Today is the day, I felt so excited have no idea why. I never felt this feeling everytime I'd have a date with my boyfriends. Speaking of boyfriends, I just broke up with Howard. I got bored already to him.  Well, let 's g back to the main topic about our date with Ian. Honestly, I felt something to him that I've never felt  in all of my boyfriends through the years.

The song "Can  We Dance" By The Vamps  played and that  means someone's calling me. Ian's  name appeared on the screen and it made me smile.

Before I'd answered the call, I composed myself first and answered the call.

Ian:  Hey Sam!  Good Morning!

Me: Uhm, hello, Good Morning too!

Ian: Are you ready for later's event?

Me: I am very ready.

Ian: Good.

Me: So why did you call?

Ian: Nothing! Just wanted to greet "Good Morning to my very beautiful, girlfriend.

Me: Don't flatter me too much. *giggled*

Ian: Hahahaha. So gotta go now. Bye Sam

Me: Please let's talk a little longer.

But the line went dead and I'm sure he wasn't able to hear it.  Too bad!

I went down to eat breakfast and saw my mom right there reading an article in a  newspaper.

"Hey mum! Morning!" I said joyfully.

"Ow, good morning too, hon."  My mum said joyfully. "You'd better eat your breakfast and go anywhere you want. Here get some cash."  My mum said as she handed me her Credi-- Say what?!? CREDIT CARD?!?! Wohohohoho!

"Mom, your the greatest and the most beautiful mom ever!" I said as I took her credit card.

"I bet, your just fooling around!" She said and flashed her very sweet smile.

"Mom, I'm not! Try to ask the president  of our country and he'll also answer same as mine." I said.

My mum just laughed and continued reading the article there in the newspaper.

I ate my breakfast happily.

After I ate my breakfast and went back to my room and surfed the net  waiting for time to spot  directly at  5pm.

Trying to kill time, I'll better go shopping since it's still  8:00 and I also had my mom's credit card.

I took a bath then wore a simple swag shirt, shorts and my purple nike highcut shoes.

But before I'll go to the mall, I asked my mum's pin in her credit card and she typed it in my phone.

After that, I drove off to the mall to buy a new jeans, and a shirt and maybe buy a book.

It took me 15 minutes to arrive to the mall because it was so traffic along the way.

I parked my car at an empty slot at the parking lot at the parking area of the mall and went straight to the women's area. I looked all over to find jeans, I stopped on the spot where there was ripped jeans took the jeans and asked the sales lady for my size. It took her less than a minute to give me my jeans.

I went to the counter and paid and went to the bookstore to buy a new book.

When I arrived there, there were new arrival books, I scanned all over to find a good book to read. I stopped at the book entitled "Signs to know he do really loves me." I got the book directly, paid for it and went straight home since it's already 2:30 .

It took me a while to reach home since it's so traffic.

I went directly to my room,  took a quick shower, putted on my new ripped jeans and did some retouch. I'm really that type of girly one that would it would take them more than 1 hour.

I spent the rest of the time surfing the net.

After 2 hrs and a half our door bell rang. I ran quickly to the  door and saw Ian standing there with his  polo shirt and pants. He look so good in my eyes, I'd tell my mum later not buy me my vitamins anymore because  Ian will be my from this day forward. Hahaha.

"Sam, please don't drool over me." he said while waggling his eyebrows and smirked.

"In your dreams Mr. Tolentino."  I said

"Let's go now to my car?" he said as he escourted me to his car.  He opened the door for me then  he also went inside the car at the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Secret. It's a surprise." he said and smiled.

"Ugh! How I hate surprises!" I said as I grimaced.

We talked about random things when I noticed that he's car  stopped infront  of a  famous Mexican Restaurant  Oh my geee!! How did he know that I love Mexican Food! 

"Ian, how did you know that I love Mexican Food?" I asked

"I talked to your mum! We had a great convo." he said as he smiled at me.

We went inside the  restaurant I was so excited to eat.

"Wear this." he said as he gave me  shirt. Say what?! He didn't want the way I look?

"Why? You don't want the shirt that I'm wearing now?" I said in the disapointed tone.

"You'll wear that or I be the one who will change  your clothes." he said and flashed an evil grin.

"Pervert!" I said as I grabbed the shirt on his hands and went directly to the bathroom to change. Then, I went out directly and saw him at the table wearing the same t-shirt  as mine, I noticed something on his shirt and read it. It says that:

She is mine --->

While  mine was:

He is mine --->

I was so happy. Honestly speaking, none of my boyfriends the past few years never did this to to. NEVER!

We sat down and he ordered enchiladas for the both of us. Oh my gee. How did he also know about my favorite food?

After we ate we went into the garden of the restaurant, when we arrived there, my favorite song "Can We Dance" by The Vamps played and Ian held my hand and asked me if could we dance and I said  yes. How could I resist the charms of Ian?

When the music stopped the lights fade out and a spotlight was focused on us and Ian let go of my hand and got something from his pocket and revealed a long rectangular box he opened the box and saw necklace with a strawberry pendant.

Oh my God! I do really love strawberry he went at my back and  placed the necklace at my neck.

Tears escaped from my eyes specifically they are tears of joy.

"Samantha Iana Mendez, could you be my girlfriend? I know that I'm your boyfriend already right now but the way I courted you was not a bit proper for me. I wanna ask you again, Samantha Iana Mendez, could you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"Yes, Christian Paul Tolentino." I said and he jumped with joy and carried me and turned me around. After that, he put me down and his face went closer to me and kissed me.

"Thank you for making this day memorable to me, Ian." I said after he released my lips from his lips.

I couldn't say anything to express how greatful I was for this day. Thank you so much, Lord!