The Sign

The hot sun continuously beated on Gray's face as he sat next to the window as the train sped quickly back to Fiore. Gray had just finished taking a job to catch some thieves which plagued a resort and caused them to lose most of their customers. Gray had did his job quickly and smoothly, earning him a thank you from his employer and 12,000 jewels to spend. The job was fairly easy, and caused him to come back earlier than he thought he would be coming.

It was almost the afternoon and Gray's stomach started to growl hungrily. He would have lunch at the guild, check up on his friends and then leave to go home to his apartment around the evening. Gray was getting pretty tired, considering he woke up early this morning and was running around chasing thieves all day.

He suddenly got a migraine out of nowhere. His vision got really hazy and he gripped on the armrests. Gray thought 'that was a bitch of a headache' but walked it off, thinking it was probably because he was low on sleep. Gray finally got to Fiore and walked the rest of the way to the guild called Fairytail.

He walked inside and was instantly hit by the smell of beer and the noise of cheering. He looked on as the guild was surrounding 2 people fighting,which not suprisingly, was Gajeel and Natsu."What did you say Salamander?!!" Gajeel growled as his head butted with a familiar salmon colored head. "You heard what I said, metal face!!" Nastu sneered in an angry Gajeel's face. Gray already knew things were about to go down and he just knew he would somehow be pulled into the fight. He was right. Before he knew it ,he had joined the fight. They continued to fight until they felt a chill up their spine. Slowly they turned around, already expecting to see the familiar shade of scarlet. In their eyes though the scarlet symbolized blood. Instantly they stopped in their tracks and held on to each other in fear.

"Boyyysss....."Erza growled eyes lit aflame like a fire,"settle down now...or I'll single handedly teach you how to!" The boys clung to each other even harder in fear. They knew what happened when Erza got mad...or they knew what she was capable of. They quickly released each other and bowed apologetically."Yes, Erza..." They all mumbled. Erza walked away,mumbling about how they were such children. Gray stood up and brushed off his clothes...and he was naked. Again.

He walked around trying to find his pants when a familiar blue haired girl with a wide smile on her face ran to catch up with him. " Gray~samaaa!" Juvia called ,and Gray growled in annoyance. Out of all the times why did she have to appear when he was having such a bad migraine. He hissed when he felt his head thumping in pain. "Gray~sama? Are you alright?" She asked concerned, holding on to Gray's hand that was holding his head rather tightly. "I'm fine...my head is just really hurting me...I think I'm gonna go home." Gray said obviously in pain. "If you are sick,Juvia can go get some-" Juvia started but Gray cut her off harsher than he intended. "Just please!"Gray sorta yelled."Give me a minute!"

Juvia's face faltered in sadness as she let go of his hand."I'm going. See you Juvia."Gray said hissing in pain as he walked to the door. Juvia watched him go. "Juvia hopes he's going to be alright",she said to herself.