Until morning.

This chapter contains smut. So if you are not confortable with it  don't continue to read it.!! 

The way Robin's lips brushed against Regina's and he devoured her mouth like it was something he had wanted to do all day long had Regina's hands trailing into Robin's hair and gripping until the thief moaned into her mouth. Gripping her waist, Robin ground his hips into hers so she could feel how much he actually wanted her. And by the way Regina moaned into his mouth, it was clear she actually wanted him.

Robin's hands trailed around to her back and he started to untie her dress, which quickly pooled on the floor about their feet. The pins in Regina's hair were next, and then she was standing in front of him in nothing but her corset and lace panties. Robin groaned. She was stunning. The thief took a moment to admire her, but seeing her flushed skin, her chest heaving, her lips parted… He needed her now. Stepping forward, his hands fisted into her hair and he immediately attacked her neck, licking and biting her smooth skin down to her collarbone. After a moment Robin's hands drifted to her corset but he soon gave up and growled into her neck.

"I need this off." He said in a husky voice.

Regina laughed and turned around so he could undo it himself. Within seconds the corset was on the floor and Robin's hands had reached around her front to cup her breasts, smiling when the Queen sighed and let her head fall back onto his shoulders. Kissing her neck, Robin slowly trailed his hands lower and lower, enjoying the hitch in Regina's breath when his fingers brushed against wetness. Turning his head he put his mouth to her ear and whispered with a smirk; "You want me that much, Regina?"

Regina could only moan in response, and when his fingers slid under the material and stroked lazy circles over her clit, she cried out.

And then he stopped. Regina whimpered and lifted her head off his shoulder to look at him. "Why are you stopping?"

"Lay down my love." he said with a smirk. He gently pushed her onto the bed and stood for a few moments to strip down to his underwear before climbing on top of her and fiercely claiming her lips with his own. His hands travelled over the canvas of her skin, touching everywhere they could.

Robin lowered his head and took the tip of one breast into his mouth, his hands massaging the other until Regina was gasping and gripping handfuls of his hair to keep his mouth where she wanted it. Robin had other ideas and kissed down her stomach, bypassing where she needed him most to trail his lips down her thighs.

Removing her pants, Robin made up way back up to her core, licking and nipping at her thighs in a way that drove Regina crazy.

"Just do it already." Regina demanded.

"Do what, my love?" Robin asked with a smirk, knowing very well what the Queen wanted.

Letting out a frustrated groan, Regina yelled the thief's name as she ran a hand through her tangled hair.

"Tell me what want me to do and I'll do it Regina" he promised.

The outlaw obviously didn't care much about his life because if Regina didn't want him so much she would have killed him. Refusing to beg, Regina tugged the thief's head until he was between her thighs and then refused to let go until he got the message.

When he finally did Regina cried out, the feeling of him devouring her with his lips and teeth and tongue as if he was a starved man and she was a delicacy. Her hips rolled against his face, urging his tongue deeper and she was unable to hold back her moans.

In all her life she had never felt like this before. This was something new. Something special.

Robin's hands held Regina's hips tight as he licked and sucked at her, and Regina grasped the white sheets tight as she cried out. With her body burning up with every passing second, Regina arched her back and tangled her hands in Robin's hair. Regina's thighs tightened around Robin's head but he pushed them back apart and eased two fingers inside of her, starting to lazily move in and out of her. Her body jumped when he started licking and sucking at her clit faster, setting her body alight. Regina went to sit up a little but Robin pushed her back down and added another finger inside of her, a cry escaping her as she found herself right on the edge.