4. Let's try?

Jin p.o.v.

As I woke up the next morning realisation hit me in the face. I really confessed Namjoon my love last night. I'm such an idiot.

I went into the living room after making myself ready. I saw Namjoon sleeping on the couch. He was almost at the same position as I left him yesterday. I put a blanket over him and went to make myself a coffee. I texted Hoseok to inform him about last night. He might know what I should do now.

As I texted him I heard Namjoon waking up

As I texted him I heard Namjoon waking up. I saw him getting up from the couch stretching and going into the bathroom. Should I just act as always? Yeah, I think that's the best for me.

Namjoon p.o.v.

I woke up sitting really uncomfortably. Looking at the clock it was 08:35 am. I was hungry so I got up and went to the bathroom to get myself ready. I really looked bad. My big dark circles didn't make it any better.

Washing my face I remembered what happened last night. Seokjin confessed and that was shocking to me. Why haven't I noticed this before? How long has he been in love with me? Is it just a little crush or is it really love? All these questions shot through my head.

Soon I was ready stepping out of the bathroom and seeing Seokjin standing in the kitchen turning his back to me.

"Good Morning"
He looked a bit startled as I said that.

"Mornin', would you also like some coffee?"
He handed me a cup of coffee as I nodded my head still being a bit sleepy.

"About yesterday, I -"
Jin interrupted me trying to talk about last nights confession.

"I think we should really get going. The others are surely waiting for us. Also, I am really hungry."
From his fast talking pace I could hear that he was nervous and uncomfortable.

We got out of the room and went to the lobby of the hotel. Greeting the others I noticed Hoseok glaring at me but I shrugged it off. We all got into our car and drove to our favourite family cafe.

As soon as we sat down I excused myself and went to the restroom. Stepping out the bathroom I got stopped by Hoseok.

"I don't know what you are thinking but let me say you one thing: Please just don't say anything wrong and think about it clearly." whispered Hoseok into my ear as he got past me and went to the restroom.

Do I really look like I would say anything without thinking about it? I really should talk to him as soon as possible.

I joined the others that already started to eat. After half an hour we all got back to the car and drove back to BigHits building. We all directly went to the dance room warming up. I gave Jin from time to time some glances, checking if he was acting normal. I decided to talk to him after practice.

*Time skip*

We all went out to take a break but usually Jin stayed a while longer so he could practice a bit on his own. I used this opportunity to be alone with him for a bit.

"Hey, have you already seen all the positive feedback of Army on Twitter and YouTube ?" I tried starting the conversation slowly without getting to the point to fast.

Jin turned his face to me looking quite exhausted. "Yes, it's great that they really do like it since we tried something different."

"That's true, are you already excited for our comeback stage this evening?"

"Not really, when I am honest. It's been long since we had a comeback but I am worried that I'll mess up the choreography somehow."

As the leader that I am, I had to calm him down a bit. I put my hand on his shoulder and thought about the right words to say. "Don't worry, you're not alone on the stage and it's not like you don't know the choreography well. Just stay positive." I gave him an honest smile.

That was the moment I noticed him blushing and looking at my hand on his shoulder. I quickly pulled away and sat down next to him.

"You know about last night." Jin tried to stand up but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down again.

"Jin, we really need to talk so could you just listen to what I have to say first?"

I continued seeing him nodding.

"So I thought about it this whole morning. We've known each other for a long time now and I am sorry about not noticing your true feelings. For me it was a huge shock in the first moment. I thought about this and I know that I don't have the same feelings for you that you have for me at the moment."

I saw his head hanging low, his fingers fidgeting nervously as I continued.

"But what I am trying to say is, that I don't have feelings for you at the moment.  Maybe I could learn how to love you as the time passes. What I really want to say:  Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

Jins eyes l lit up and there I saw his most honest smile that I've ever seen since I've known him.

"Sure, let's try."

We hugged each other. I stayed behind in our practice room as Jin went out.

I put my head into my hands and letting out a breath. Why did I say this? I feel so guilty now. But there is no way I could reject him, I can't risk our friendship to break apart just from such a small thing. I would never be able to love him but had to handle this way.

I remembered his smile and his words repeated in my mind. "Let's try" he said. Well, what do I do now?

————————————————————
A/n This is just the beginning of all the drama that is going to happen soon

I purple you and have a nice day~~ 💜

~996 words