18. ?

Namjoon p.o.v.

Twitter has gone crazy since one week. Only this one day caused a chaos in the social media. Millions of people are posting videos and photos of how Seokjin had 'saved' me.

Although everyone says that it was just an accident it doesn't seem like that to me. I have a feeling that the universe is punishing me. For playing with Jins feelings. For being a dickhead to him. For... making the wrong decisions.

If I wouldn't have agreed on this one day to date him. If I wouldn't have said those hurting words to him before the concert. If I wouldn't have played with his feelings... would it have been different on this one day?

The tour... it will be continued. But not now... we don't know when Jin is going to be able to perform again. Armys are telling us that it's alright and that we shouldn't worry about it but everyone of us is on edge. We prepared for this and now all of our hard work is going to be destroyed. And I feel like... it's all my fault.

Being depressed won't help anyone at all. We are visiting Jin daily in hospital. His condition isn't that bad. That's at least what the doctors are telling us.

A broken arm and leg... a small concussion. And... he's in an induced coma.

I enter the room where Jin is and see that he's still 'sleeping'. Sitting down next to him I noticed that his eyelids were moving.

He's probably just dreaming? I decide to hold his hand like I have done every day since the accident.

"I'm sorry, I really am..." I mumble to myself while watching his face.

Suddenly I see his eyelids moving. His eyes slowly open.

"I...I-" I don't even notice the tears flowing down my face. I just feel so relieved. Even though Seokjin might not understand me fully at his state, I start talking anyway.

"Oh my god, Jin. I- I'm so relieved. I'm so sorry.  If I weren't so dumb this wouldn't have happended to you in the first place. I really am so sorry. If I haven't said all these things to you, you would be alright. I'm so sorry."

All the time I'm talking, or more likely crying, Jin just looks at me blankly. His expression doesn't tell me anything about how he feels or what he thinks. He just keeps quiet.

A few minutes passed by when I see Jins mouth moving and only three words escape his mouth but they still menage to crash my whole world down.

"Who are you?"

———————————————
A/n I hope you enjoyed the chapter. 🤗

I love and hate sad drama at the same time. I had so many different emotions while writing this chapter.

Me while writing this:

So I'm in the mood to talk so I will write some uninteresting things down

Already 2 months passed since I had seen BTS !😨😔 It feels like it was yesterday that i screamed "I love you Jimin!" at the top of my lungs. Time goes by so fast.  💜

I miss the boys😔😂💜

Also I watched Bring the Soul in the theaters yesterday and I have to admit that it was good. I wasn't the biggest fan of the last movie but this one was much much better.💜

Sorry to everyone who sat beside us during the movie. Every time Jin had his RJ plushie me and my friend went like "Omg, awwww" and "hahahahhahah, I can't breath-"
It was just so cute that we couldn't keep quiet. So sorry about that. 🙇🏻‍♀️

I'm not finished. My friend and I felt old. Please tell me that there went also older people to the cinema than 12 y/o. I don't mean it in a bad way! I love it when smol beans support our boys. Just... being the only 17 and 21 y/o person in a cinema felt weird. 😂💜

~437 words