6. Awkward?

Jin p.o.v.

I woke up by the lights of the sun feeling still a bit tired from yesterday.

Oh right, I got a boyfriend yesterday and it's Namjoon. This thought made me slightly blush but than I remembered that I don't have think and got out of my bed.

I got downstairs and step into the kitchen just to see that no ones around yet. Well, it was only 8 am. I guessed that Taehyung and Jungkook still have to be asleep since they probably played games all night long. But I don't know about Namjoon.

Since he normally wakes up pretty early I decided to make us some pancakes for breakfast.

A few minutes after I started making breakfast I heard footsteps but I ignored them.

"Good Morning, smells nice here. What are you making?" Namjoon spoke up and I turned to him. "I'm making some pancakes." I continued cooking after he decided to sit down at the counter.

"Can I help you somehow?" I just nodded and told him to put the plates on the table.

He sat down and I felt being watched all the time what made me blush a bit.

A few minutes later we placed the food on the table and sat down. It was silent when we ate and no one said anything.

Somehow the silence felt awkward so I decided to break it. "Did you sleep well?"

I saw him nodding but I clearly saw the dark bags under his eyes. Guessing he didn't want to talk about I brushed it off and continued eating.

After finishing our food we both decided to wake the others up first and then go to pack ourselves. We were going to perform on Billboard Music Awards tomorrow, so we had to leave to the USA today.

~Timeskip to their plane~

We all sat down, Namjoon seated next to me and the others quite far away. Why were they seating themselves so far away? There is no way Hobi told the others about Namjoon and me. I was pretty sure they didn't do it so we could sit alone that's why I shrugged it off.

As soon as the plane started I saw Namjoon sleeping beside me. I didn't even notice that I was staring at every feature of Namjoons face. He was handsome but not as much as I was. My eyes glanced down to his hand that was laying on his thigh.

Suddenly, I put my right hand onto his and felt my face redden. Since Namjoon didn't react he had to be asleep and not noticing it.

I felt my eyes getting heavy and I supposed that I should take a rest too. I leaned my head against Namjoons shoulder and felt myself drifting off to sleep, still having my hand on his and silently smiling to myself, not caring that it might be awkward when he woke up seeing my hand on his.

I just enjoyed the moment.

————————————————————

A/n I'm sorry about the bad pun, I'll try to put it again somewhere where it will fit in better.

I purple you~~

~496 words