10. First Kiss?

Jin p.o.v.

It's been two months since we'd started dating and nothing changed much. There were two more dates that went well but nothing happened during these. It's not like it bothered me but somehow I also wanted something like a first kiss or so.

We arrived in Japan a few hours ago and would stay here for a week since we had a concert at the end of the week. Gladly Hoseok was so nice and made a plan with me yesterday. Since we all would have to share two suites we decided on going to one suite together. Hoseok, Namjoon and I would stay in one together. This way Namjoon and I could spent time together without worrying.

After we came back from a restaurant we all went into our suites separately. Hoseok and I chose a movie which we planned on watching together in the living room.

"Namjoon, are you coming? The movie is going to start." Hoseok shouted through the suite and not so long after Namjoon came in a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. He sat down next to Hoseok at the other side of the couch. I had to pout since he didn't sit down next to me.

The movie started and after 10 minutes one of our phones rang. Hoseok looked at his and gave me a knowing look.

"Sorry guys, Yoongi-hyung is asking me to go to the supermarket for him. I still owe him something so I guess I gotta go. See you later." He stood up and left us alone.

I glanced at Namjoon and he seemed to like the movie. Glancing over him, I saw a blanket and an idea came into my mind. I slowly leaned over him to grab the blanket that laid there next to him. I sat back down directly next to him. Almost no space was left between us now. I looked up at him and asked if he wanted some blanket too. He nodded his head so I threw it over us. The movie wasn't really interesting so I put my head on his shoulder and snuggled onto him.
I looked up and he didn't seem to mind so I smiled to myself.

The movie was almost over when Namjoon suddenly sneezed. "Bless you." I looked up at him. He also looked me into my eyes. Slowly my eyes wandered down his handsome face that sadly wasn't as handsome as mine but still handsome. My eyes stopped at his lips that looked so kissable. I noticed his breath on my face and how small the distance between our faces was. I moved my head closer to his and waited for a reaction.

He didn't move so I took the opportunity and leaned forward for a kiss. I put my full lips on his and felt butterflies all over my body. The kiss didn't last long or short. I pulled away and looked at him. In my eyes it was the most perfect first kiss I could have had with Namjoon. I felt my face turning red so I leaned against Namjoons shoulder again and tried to concentrate on the the end of the movie.

————————————————————
A/n Already one week has passed since the concert and it still feels surreal. Now when I watch the videos and photos I took I always think: Wow, unbelievable that I sat there too.

Anyways, thank you for reading and it's already at over 380 reads, like, wow, people really read my story till the newest chapter and that is something that motivates me!

Spoiler?: There might be smut next chapter but who knows.😏

I purple you all!💜
~535 words