15. Pizza

Yoongi p.o.v.

Namjoon and I were sitting in my genius lab and were working on a new song.

"Nah, I don't think that's it. Could you change the instruments after 1:20?" I nodded and changed it and we were now both nodding satisfied at our work.

"I'm hungry. I will order us something. What would you like?" Namjoon stood up and grabbed his phone to call a delivery service.

"Pizza sounds good. Oh, wait. Jimin is calling."

I grabbed my phone and answered the call.
"What's up?"
"Im bored. Can I come over? You're working on a new song right?"
"Yeah, why not."
"Ok, I will be there in a few"
"Oh wait, Namjoon and I want to order Pizza. Do you want some, too?"
"Yeah, with tuna for me, please. So you're with Namjoon?"
"Yes, alright, see you later."
"Oh.. eh... yeah... see you."

Why did Jimin sound so disappointed when I mentioned that I was here with Namjoon? I just shrugged it off and we ordered some pizza.

Few minutes later someone knocked on the door and Jimin entered my studio.

"Hello guys. No pizza yet?" Jimin came over to me and sat down next to me on the sofa pouting. I had to admit that he looked cute when he pouted.

"It should be here any minute. Anyways, do you wanna listen to what we made so far?" Jimin nodded eagerly and went with Namjoon to my computer. I followed them and stood behind Jimin who sat down on my chair.

"Do you like it?" Jimin turned around to face me and gave me a smile while nodding. I replied him with a small gummy smile.

It knocked at the door and a staff member came in bringing us our pizza. We sat down on my sofa together and started eating. I was peacefully eating my pizza with pieces of pineapple when Jimin asked me.

"Is yours good?"

I nodded. "Do you want to try?"

"I would like to but there is no slice left. You ate it all." He laughed and I looked down. I really ate everything but there was still a slice in my hands left.

"You can try anyways. Here, have a bite." I held out my hand with pizza to him and he bit of a piece. Noticing the small blush on his cheeks I asked if he was okay but he nodded and continued to eat his pizza.

After an hour of talking and eating we decided to continue with our work. Jimin excused himself and left saying he forgot he had something to do.

"Namjoon, I actually wanted to ask you this some time ago but how is it going with Jin-hyung?"

"Actually, we broke up about a week ago."

"So that's why he doesn't talk to you."

"Stop smiling. I don't think that's funny. I just couldn't keep up this 'fake' relationship anymore. It felt wrong."

"So you listened to my advice and stopped faking your feelings. I hope he wasn't hurt that much by it."

"At least I admitted my true feelings to him. Not like some Min Yoongi."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked irritated.

"Don't play dumb. It's so fricking obvious that you and Jimin like each other."

"Stop saying shit that has nothing to do with you."

"Oh, so now I can't intrude into your business but you can intrude into mine?! I'm going, see you."

I sighed. There was no way I liked Jimin and even if I did, there would be no way Jimin would feel the same. Right?

————————————————————
A/n Thank you so much for 1K reads!! 💜

I'm also thankful for every vote and comment.

I enjoy reading your comments so if you want to leave one always do it!

Have a nice day/ night and I purple u! 💜✨

~599 words