4 Years Before Global Invasion

Word Count: 4,981 (completed on May 3, 2019)

[March 11, 2019 -- 35,040 hours / 4 years before The Great Invasion]]

The City Of San Francisco, located in California, on the West Coast of the United States, is a bustling, busiest, coastal city of the bay, by the side of the Pacific Ocean. It is a cultural, financial, and commercial center of Northern California, with a population of 880,000 people. It was a beautiful Monday morning of March 11 and people hoped the next day would be a progressing one while the city looks forward to its attraction of local and foreign visitors, but that's what they at least initially expected...

[[10:00PM]]

At one particular night before March 12, 2019, people can hear agonizing screams and some people panicking and screaming while running for their lives. For residents who had been sleeping after a Monday workday, they became scared and are having a hard time to sleep.

As morning came by on March 12th, 2019, first news reports that came out at 6 AM in the morning and the news sources revealed that there are people mysteriously killed in many areas across San Francisco, particularly in alleyways, narrow roads, and most bodies were found on a 3-mile major thoroughfare road, Market Street. They questioned themselves whether if this is an isolated incident, an accident or a terrorist attack. The news shocked the public, and as the news story became a national story, so does the American public and the President of the United States along with the Cabinet members are worried.

Throughout the next several days, the situation escalated dramatically as news media reported that as many as 25 up to 50 people were killed in San Francisco every day. Other countries, such as Japan, the Philippines, Russia, China, and Indonesia also reported strange killings as well, with 5 to 15 people brutally murdered every day, and at during the time where nighttime hours are high. Government agencies in the US were initially believed to be related, or a repeat of the Beltway sniper attacks that have lasted for less than 3 weeks on October 2002 and claimed 10 lives but their claims were immediately dismissed because of the preliminary autopsy reports and the analysis of the victims' bodies, and they looked unusual than they seemed, other than just a bullet wound or bone fractures, or major organ failures of any kind or spot. The cause of death looked very strange, consisting of people dying unexpectedly without any damage to their lungs, except for brain damage, and internal bleeding with an unknown source, which a few citizens believed that it must be the cause of supernatural forces, whether if it's an Act of God or something darker in the souls...

Local authorities have stepped up and taken precautionary procedures around the city of San Francisco, and soon after, a curfew has been enacted by the San Francisco City Mayor on March 14, 2019, from 10 PM to 7 AM. It's been enacted to limit any casualties while police are still tracking down the suspects and they have the right to apprehend any of the citizens who were outside during this period. However, due to a large number of deaths, they are still looking out for clues, and are still searching for them, which goes on for some time, making the police force exhausted, but they are still working tirelessly.

Authorities hoped that this action may limit their casualties, but it doesn't mean stopping it completely because some people had been leaving their homes despite the warnings laid out from the police, but even so, more people keep dying mysteriously despite the curfew has been enacted, but only this time, the rate of persons dying every day is now dropped significantly from 25 to 50 to 5 to 10 deaths per day.

While the 10 AM to 7 PM curfew did lower the casualty rates, people grew concerned, and other countries are also searching for clues, but there is nothing to be found. At night, the unemployment rate in San Francisco rose up to more than 45% for a brief period of time because of the nighttime curfew and because business places and public places are being closed. From March 15 onwards, the city of San Francisco, and many countries in the Rim who reported these strange killings are under medium-high alert and had put themselves under a different level of "Travel Alerts", all on Blue to Yellow alert colors, with the United States had issued an "Orange Travel Alert" in the parts of the West Coast of the United States, warning that foreign tourists are restricted from entering hazardous areas, specifically San Francisco, especially San Jose, Oakland, and the majority of the Bay Area, along with nearby cities within close proximity of the Bay Area.