Chapter 7

Sarah and Erika had no idea what to do next. Liam was blocking their car, they had no way out.
"Sarah, just talk to me!" Liam yelled.
"Why? What do you want me to say?" Sarah said.
"I miss you so much, come back!" Liam said while slamming the front of the car.
"You are insane! Actually insane!" Sarah said. Liam then went to Sarah's door and started to bang on the window and he started to break the glass. Erika then just started screaming and freaking out, Sarah moved to the back of the car and then looked to see if she had anything to protect herself with. Then, Sarah and Erika's friend Mika came out of nowhere and walked over to Liam.
"What are you doing?" Mika asked.
"I'm trying to talk to Sarah!" Liam replied while his fists were getting bloody.
"But if you're trying to talk to Sarah then why are you breaking her window?" Mika asked. Then, Liam was getting annoyed at Mika so he threw a punch, but then Mika caught the punch and then punched him in the gut and then kicked him in the face. Liam was KNOCKED out.
"Holy shit Mika did you kill him?" Erika asked while getting out of the car.
"I don't think so," Mika said while laughing.
"Oh Mika," Sarah said while hugging Mika.
"I have to go..." Mika then ran away.
"Where are you going?" Erika yelled.
"To a magical land," Mika said while skipping away.
"Okay," Erika said. Sarah and Erika then drove to Rands apartment, Sarah thought it would be best if Erika didn't come in with her, Erika agreed.
Sarah then walked up to his apartment and she opened the door.
"Sarah," Rand Paul said with love in his heart.
Sarah then explained to Rand about everything that happened.
"Wow..." Rand said.
"I know, it's probably a lot to take in, I just want you to know that I'm here for you and we will take down Putin together," Sarah said while holding his hand.
"No," Rand said.
"What do you mean?" Sarah asked with a puzzled look on her face.
"You were kidnapped for god's sake! You can't be involved in this any longer, you're going to get hurt, maybe even die! I think you should resign as my intern," Rand said with a very strict tone.
"But, I love you, I'm not going to get hurt, I can take care of myself," Sarah said with a wobbly voice.
"I'm not safe for you Sarah," Rand said.
"This is bullshit! You say you love me but you don't want me to help you? You know what, you've already hurt me, first by making out with Leslie, and now this." Sarah said while walking away.
As Sarah was walking away, she truly understood the meaning of heartbreak. She felt as if her heart was truly broken, was once one, but now two.