Chapter 8

While Sarah was walking back to the car, all she could think about was that conversation. When Sarah reached the car she started to sob, Erika then hugged her, and together they listened to some Lil peep. Then, Erika's phone started to buzz,
"Hey Erika," Sasha said.
"Hey Sasha," Erika said.
"So I know this out of the blue but I'm having a party right now and you and Sarah have to come," Sasha said with excitement.
"I don't know if this is uh the best time..." Erika said.
"What do you mean?" Sasha asked.
"I'll tell you later, it's been a rough couple of days," Erika said in an exhausted tone.
"Erikkaaaaaaaa pleasssseeee," Sasha said in an annoying tone.
"Okay fine," Erika said in an annoyed tone.
"Yay! Okay good, wear something cute," Sasha said, and then she hung up the phone.
"So Sarah, Sasha's having a party tonight and she wants us to come," Erika said.
"I not really in the mood, but I mean I guess I'll go," Sarah said in a sad tone. Sarah and Erika then arrived at Sasha's and they see all of their friends.
"Hey, guys!" Nadia said in a happy tone.
"Sup Nadia," Erika said while walking over to the food.
"Hey Sarah, are you okay, you seem kinda sad,"   Nadia asked in a sincere tone.
"This weekend has just been terrible, I want to go home, I don't even know why I'm here," Sarah said while looking at the ground.
"Awwe, it's okay Sarah," Nadia said while hugging Sarah. Sarah then went to the bathroom and when she came out she couldn't believe her eyes. Liam was there, and not only was he just there, but he was talking to a big group of her friends. Mika then ran over to Sarah and said,
"Omg Sarah that guy that I punched earlier is actually really nice and really hot," Mika said while smiling.
"He's insane Mika," Sarah said with a strict tone.
"You're exaggerating!" Mika said while walking back to Liam. Liam had pale greyish skin and he had beautiful blue eyes with jet black hair. He was wearing a grey long sleeve t-shirt with dark ripped blue jeans, he had a certain devious charm to him. Sarah then walked over to the drinks and just took the bottle of vodka. While Erika was snacking on the Oreos and swaying her hips to the music, Sasha walked over with James Ryan.
"What the fuck," Erika said in a confused tone.
"You haven't been responding to my texts or calls, so I found Sasha through Instagram and I dmed her if she could talk to you about me, and then she invited me over to the party, she said it would be best to talk to you in person," James said with his luxurious voice.
"Okay, well...you're a dick," Erika said while picking up a shot of tequila.
"Erika, I'm sorry, I want to be with you, it's just that it's hard because my dad and all," James said.
"You could've defended me though when your dad was being extremely rude, I also
don't understand why you can't be with me," Erika said while crossing her arms.
"I'm sorry that I didn't defend you while you were there, but I did talk to my dad later on and I told him that you're more than a friend to me and that you are a gorgeous young woman with amazing views," James said.
"What'd he say back?" Erika asked.
"He said that for you to date me you would have to prove yourself to the Ryan family," James said.
"Wow... I have to prove myself," Erika said while uncrossing her arms.
"I know, it's ridiculous, I don't expect you to try to be with me after what I said,  I just wanted to let you know that I do like you a lot and that I do want to be with you," James said while looking Erika in the eyes.
"I mean, what do I have to do to prove myself?" Erika asked.
"I don't know, probably just going to cocktail parties and going to dinners, but are you saying that you might try?"James said in an excited tone.
"Yes, but you owe me BIG time, you have to get me Taco Bell at my beckoning call, and if not, well, you don't want to know if not," Erika said with a devilish grin.
"You're so fucking weird, but of course I will," James said while laughing. Erika and James then started to dance with the beat. Later on that night Sarah became VERY wasted, she then walked into Sasha's work out room and there she saw a huge orgy of Liam, Mika, Ellen, Camille, Nadia, and Sasha...