Chapter 11 ;)

Sarah and Erika went to their hotel and dropped off their things and changed.
Erika changed into a white sweater, black jeans, black boots, and she put on her reddish parka and her pink plaid scarf. Sarah changed into her blue high waisted jeans and her black knit shirt which she tied in the front, and she put on a pair of Doc Martens.
"Aren't you going to wear a coat?" Erika asked.
"Coats are for the weak," Sarah said while grinning.  Erika and Sarah were then off to save Rand Paul. They caught a taxi outside their hotel and went to the nearest costume store.
"Remind me again why we're at a costume store?" Erika asked.
"We need to disguise ourselves if we're going to go into Putin's palace," Sarah said.
"Okay... but what are we going to dress up as?" Erika asked.
"I have a couple of ideas," Sarah said while caressing her bangs. Sarah and Erika arrived at the costume store and looked around. Erika and Sarah then decided to play around...they tried on the silliest of outfits ;) while Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics played in the background

Play this song to get the full effect...
Sarah tried on a bunny costume, she had a white bodysuit on with a white little tail, white boots on, and of course white bunny ears on top of her head.
Erika tried on a pirate costume, she had a white pirate blouse on with a black tight corset on top and tall black boots on, with of course a black pirate hat on her head.
"You ladies look great!" An old Russian man said while smiling.
"He's not wrong," Erika said while checking herself out in the mirror.
"We do, but we need more convincing outfits," Sarah said while looking around the shop.
"What if we dressed up as maids! They will think that we're there to clean and they'll see that we're hot so they won't say no!" Erika said so excitedly.
"Okay let's do that," Sarah said while picking out two maid outfits. Erika and Sarah bought the outfits and changed, they called a taxi to take them to Putin's palace near the village of Praskoveevka in Gelendzhik, Krasnodar Krai, Russia. Erika and Sarah finally arrived, they got out of the taxi and knocked on the door, a gorgeous tall man with olive skin, green eyes, and brown hair opened the door.
"Hello! We're here to clean," Erika said while smiling.
"You're American?" He asked.
"Yes, we're studying here, while working as maids," Sarah said while smiling.
"Where's your stuff?" He asked. Erika and Sarah in their head both thought oh shit
"Well in America, the client always provides the maids with cleaning supplies," Sarah said.
"Okay...why are you wearing that?" He asked.
"Why? You don't like it?" Erika said while pouting. The man then smiled at Sarah and Erika and let them in.
"The cleaning supplies are on the third floor to the right." The man said while pointing the girls the way.
"Thank you!" Erika and Sarah both said while walking upstairs.
"Okay, Sarah he's so hot!" Erika said.
"I know!" Sarah said while smiling. Erika and Sarah go into the closet to get the supplies and next thing they know they blacked out. Sarah and Erika wake up five hours later... they're on someone's bed, stripped naked, they see a video playing on the tv...
"Oh my god," Erika and Sarah said at the same time while looking at the tv.