The Great Invasion | 2023

Thank you for reading this story "The Great Invasion | 2023". Because of my writing experience, and how much I tried to work on in the days I spent up to a week, I have to fully disclose these reminders every time when I make a new story, short or long to keep my unregistered/guest readers (web/computer readers only) or registered readers (in all native platforms) in check and to be mindful of the nature of this story before you continue. It is important to prepare yourself for unexpected surprises or parts of the climax, and skipping this will result in you on encountering anything bad that you are unprepared for. Otherwise, you might as well just leave, but I won't blame you. But if you choose to blame me, then obviously, you are placing your own fault back at the ones who created or to pin on someone else. Basically, it's your fault and that is not my problem (duh..)

So sleep well tonight.......

|NOTICES/REMINDERS|:

-❔This story is most likely inspired by a 2011 film [Battle: Los Angeles] (known internationally as: World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles), the Pacific Rim franchise (2013-2018), and its events of a global invasion was moderately similar to my old story (and the first, ever story to make since July 2017) named "Vampire Hunters".

-🔍Lots of research had come up to make this story (which took several days up to weeks) and I was rushed in an effort to complete some part of a story on time before the official release(which it was extended twice as of this moment), where I will still be working on this story afterwards. Expect any discrepancies or anything that goes on by trial and error, and if you find one of these, leave a comment in the comments section or in the inline comments (where you find the discrepancy) to let me know and I will revisit the sites where I went to and I will solve it.

-🚧🛑Even if this story finishes the final part and may look completed, this story will remain Work In Progress as time went on (for an indefinite period of time) to check for any errors or discrepancies of the timeline, setting, plot, characters' interaction, and content. Due to my mediocre experience and in focus of watching Anime, personal health condition, and thinking about the future of my YouTube Channel (DavidRGD), I require my readers' help to spot anything wrong in my story and to let me know in the comments section below, or via inline comments where you spot something wrong.

-ℹMost of its sources are originated from the internet and Google for research and to put the pieces together of their personality and their motives. The story cover of The Great Invasion | 2023 was made by myself using Desygner.

-👌This story is a work of fiction and nothing like this will happen on the said date (March 11, 2023). The prelude of events from March 11, 2019, up to March 11, 2023, are nothing but fiction, and it's been put in there to know about what's going on before the major catastrophic event, or as an advanced hint, called 'foreshadowing'. Any non-fictional or real-life events which were related to this story are purely coincidental.

-ℹBecause this is a fictionalized story, though most places in the setting (like San Francisco & Aokigahara "Forest") are real, there are many fictionalized places which don't exist in real life and on internet sources.

-Due to the nature of this story, this story may include a "butt" (not really) ton of crossovers that I made to advance its story heading and scenario, at which I will be cringed at my own work, in fear of other fans from different content seeing this. For example(s):  placing most characters from Kantai Collection in the involvement of the first phase of the conflict, a psychotic yandere such as Yuno Gasai who is part of the invasion as the antagonist, and a skilled sniper from SAO: Gun Gale Online  and ALfheim Online video games named Sinon / Shino Asada (朝田 詩乃 Asada Shino) in part of assisting the United States Army secretly ,to battle against enemies and wizards which are invading the city)

-Also, some parts (mainly the first parts) will have over >2500+ -- >4000+ words long due to the nature of this story.

🛑-As such, no real or fictional characters, whether from a video game, interactive novel, anime, film or movie, or in other Wattpad stories, are physically or mentally harmed throughout the making of The Great Invasion | 2023. Having to look at the lines that one of your favorite characters were either killed, betrayed or injured might be overwhelming especially if your favorite character is the antagonist, but died in action, but I assure you, that this did not happen in your lifetime and in reality. They will always appear where they came from, so calm down bruhhh.

-❗Any characters who were included or made a debut in this story, but not included in the Characters List in the story description are regarded as Supporting, Recurring or Guest characters for both Protagonists & Antagonists, but may or will survive (in some point) or perish. Some or few main, recurring, and supporting characters who were included in the characters list may also die, only some, while the rest, may mostly survive.

-There are a lot of characters in this story that may not fit all at once in the description, and to avoid severe cluttering. Full character lists are by this next part. "Full Character List"

-🕘This story will not be constantly updated every 12-24 hours because of my personal life factors, laziness, and constant struggle on finding the best spots for the scenario and trying to piece together its story that involves severe urban fighting, plus other significant events in the near-futuristic year of 2023. Be patient.

-❗This story will have mixed up plot lines, misconceptions, misspelled words, incorrect grammars and more to come. If you spot any of these, let me know in the comments or in the inline comments (Where you spot these errors) and I will fix them to make my story look better.

-⚠Do not attempt to repost this story without permission. You will be reported and filed for copyright infringement under the DMCA Notice.

-⚠Avoid making any racism, hate, or harassment to other readers. Bullying, making death threats, sexual harassment or graphic violence is something uncalled for and should not be tolerated. Sharing personal information is not allowed as you must protect your privacy(if you want to write the name of your country, it's fine to write it down in the comments). Other things include inappropriate offsite links (that leads you to a picture or site filled with nudity, sex and more), spamming, and scamming are not allowed.

-✨Leave a vote in every part I made, in the way of showing appreciation, and I will make more parts in the future, which is going to take some time.

-💡If you have any suggestions or questions, I am welcome to read them. It would be better for changing the nature of my story or more.

-ROBLOXGamingDavid