Chapter 15

Chapter 15

***Twenty Weeks Pregnant***

Sitting at the doctor's office, I am sitting in between Juice and Happy, waiting on my name to be called back. Once the nurse walks out and calls my name, we all three head back. They take my weight and vitals before leading me to the exam room. The doctor comes in. "Hello Cheri. How are you feeling today?" she asks. "Good. Morning sickness was a little much there for a couple of weeks but it's better now." I tell her. "Good. So, let's do some measurements and then an ultrasound." she says and we all nod. I had explained at the last appointment about our marriage and who Happy was. She puts the gel on my stomach and moves the wand around to hear the heartbeat. "Good and strong. Are you wanting to know the sex?" she asks and we all say yes. Moving the wand around a little more, she asks "Any guesses?" Juice says boy and Happy says girl. "Well it looks like you're having a little girl." she says and we all smile.

Walking into the clubhouse with Juice with me because Happy had to head back to work, my dad walks up. "So what's the verdict?" he asks. "We're having a little girl." I tell him and he hugs me. "Let's hope she's not like you were as a kid. You tested me a lot." he tells me and I look at him shocked. "I did not." I tell him, fake pouting and my dad and Juice start laughing. "I'm going to call mom." I tell them and walk to the side. "Hola Mami." I say as she answers. "Hola Mija. What did you find out?" she asks. I laugh and say "My day was great Mami. How was yours?" I ask and she says "Good. Good. Now tell me what I want to know." she says and I start laughing again. "We're having a little girl." I tell her and she says "That's great Bebita. Tomorrow we will go shopping for our little Princessa." she tells me. "That's sounds like a plan. Te amo Mami." I tell her.

A little later, Juice and I head home and I start dinner before Happy gets home. Standing in the kitchen, Juice is in the shower when Happy walks in. "Hey little girl." Happy says. "Hey baby." I say as he kisses me hello. "Juice in the shower?" he asks and I nod. "Yeah. Should be out in a minute." I tell him. He kisses me one more time and puts his hand on my stomach. "Can I ask you something?" he asks and I nod. "After the Princess gets a little bigger, what would you say to us having a baby?" he asks and I look at him for a second. "That what you want?" I ask and he nods his head yes. Before I can answer, Juice walks in and says "The Princess needs a sibling." I smile and say "If that's what you want then, yeah. I'd like that." I tell him. Happy kisses me one more time before heading to the shower and I look at Juice. "I told you, we're all in this together. After our daughter is born, if you and him want a baby, go for it." he tells me and I smile. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." he says.

While we sit down to eat, Happy asks "Have you thought about names?" Juice looks at me and says "I haven't but what about you?" I nod my head yes and they both look at me. "Gracela Marie after both of my grandmothers." I say. "That's perfect baby. Gracela Marie Ortiz it is." I look down at my plate with a smile on my face and hear Happy ask "Were you close to your grandmother's?" Juice laughs. "That's an understatement." I lightly smack his arm and say I "When I was a kid, if I wasn't with one, I was with the other and I learned a lot from both of them." I tell him and he smiles. We spend the rest of the night just talking before we head to bed and I snuggle in between both of my husbands and I don't think I have ever been this happy in my life.