Chapter 14 : Movie Night

Caroline's POV-

"Er hi Rebekah." I say to her almost sheepishly I am in her house after all.

"I know this isn't a dinner party or anything but really Caroline, pajamas." Rebekah says haughtily.

"We're doing a movie night." I say defensively, I see discomfort flash across her face but then it's gone, and I have a pitying moment for her. However, knowing she won't take pity well I say,

"You're going to need to change, otherwise I'm not the one who is going to look out of place." I say flashing her a smile.

She gives me a suspicious look back before she reluctantly turns around to go back upstairs and change.

"Oh and bring down your duvet with you!" I shout up after her.

I head into the living room but no one is in there so I quickly settle myself on one of the sofa's plopping my duvet down to mark it as my space, I then set my bag down and pull out the film's; by the time I'm done getting everything set up Kol has wandered down, his duvet slung over his shoulder.

He throws it down next to mine and I send him a mock glare

"Where are your pajamas." I glare at his jeans.

"I don't really do pyjamas darling." He says with a wink

"Oh gosh I did not need that mental imagery, is that a Mikaelson thing or something? Sleeping without clothes on! I know back in dinosaur years. Pajamas hadn't been invented yet but you guys seemed to have adapted to everything else." I finish my tangent with a huff as Kol bursts out laughing and a disgruntled Rebekah makes her way into the room putting her duvet on the other side of me.

"We are not from dinosaur times, just because you're a baby everything feels old to you." she says indignantly.

"So you're saying it is a Mikaelson thing?" I shoot back

"Not for some of us, although Klaus and Kol have never really been very partial to clothes. Even when we were human Nik would swim in the falls naked, and Kol would wander around in just some briefs on hot days. No matter how scandalous it was to do so." she says the last bit glaring at Kol's mischievous smirk.

We laugh and chat some more, and I find myself coming to like Rebekah she's got a good heart and we have a similar sense of humor; I find myself relaxing.

Her attention turns to the table where I have laid out the films.

"All boy films really?" Rebekah says looking at me surprised.

"Trust me, John Wick is for us really." I say giving her a secretive look and a wink.

We giggle at each other and Kol becomes suspicious, eyes narrowing and daring between us. Klaus and Elijah take that moment to walk in the front door and I hear others entering behind them, I see them both stop dead when they see me sandwiched between Rebekah and Kol my feet resting on the latter and giggling with Rebekah.

Elijah looks like he's very amused and Klaus gives me a panty dropping grin, I give him a big smile back he looks gorgeous. Him and Elijah are loaded with shopping bags and now that they have stopped, the guys behind them run into the back of them.

"where would you like this Mr Mikaelson Sir?" one of the guys says.

The two men walk into the room carrying what I assume to be a very large TV the walk over to the wall Klaus is pointing at and begin unwrapping and setting up the TV. I give Rebekah a confused look but she just shrugs.

Klaus and Elijah disappear to the kitchen I assume before they are back in the lounge.

"So what's first love?" Klaus says sitting down.