Prologue [RE-EDITED]

Elena's POV
"But I don't want go." I groaned, plopping down on my bed as I watch Caroline roll her eyes. "Come on! It'll be fun!" She pouts. She's trying to convince me to go to a party. But if i'm being completely honest, parties aren't my thing. "Are you sure? Because, last time I went to a party I-"

"Elena! Stop worrying so much and get ready!" She cuts me off. I groan, knowing that there was no I was getting out of this.

"Alright, alright." I bit back my smile. "Is Bonnie coming?" I ask. Caroline pauses, biting her bottom lip and she looks at the ground. She looks up at me again, nodding. "Yeah of course!"

"Fine. I'll see you later, Care." I says. "I better see you later." Caroline raises her eyebrows in a "i'm serious" way and i roll my eyes.

Caroline leaves as I stand up from the bed, grabbing my phone to check it. No notifications. I sigh, throwing my phone on the bed and getting up to pick out an outfit for the party.

But I'm interrupted by the sound of knocking at the door. I jump up, making me drop the hanger I was holding. I go downstairs, opening the front door while thinking who it could be. It's him. He's back.

Note: Once again, this is my first fan fiction so please tell me if I should continue it and comment on my mistakes (if I have any.) Thanks for checking this out and I hope you like it!!