Chapter 3: the castle.

As the sun arose, Newt was cutting the hedges outside of his home before being interrupted by his horse running in and desperately drinking water. Yet, no sign of his father.

"What happened, where is father?" Were the questions he kept repeating knowing he would not get an answer.

Newt ran his fingers down the side of the horses face and petted it as it drank. "We leave tomorrow at first light."

When morning came around, Newt was the first to wake in the whole village he tied the apron that he usually wore around his waist.
Then clipped on his navy hooded cape around his neck and jumped up onto the horse in search of his father.

"Take me to him."

Newt just wished he wasn't too late.

~~~~

After managing to get out of the forest, Newt noticed snow falling and as he continued he saw his fathers invention on the floor. "He's close, carry on." Newt said.

Before he knew it, Newt had arrived at a beautiful and majestical castle in the middle of nowhere.

"Father must be in here it's the only shelter for miles." He said to himself as he roped the horse to a gate.

Newt rushed up to the door admiring the sheer beauty of the palace. Suddenly, the door opened revealing no one or anything.

He hung his cloak on a coat hanger leaving him in his white button up and

"A niffler would love all the gold in here." He said as he brushed his fingers along a golden coat hanger then placing his cloak onto it.

"Look a gorgeous boy." A voice spoke in a more French accent.

"I know I can see that." Another answered this time a more older voice.

"Maybe he's the one to break the curse!"

Newt turned around but instead of an answer to where the voices were coming for he began to wonder more questions.

He turns his head once more, "Strange." Newt said to himself.

Indeed.