Chapter Eight- The Hardest Thing Ever

Edited

Kaminari POV

I was in the middle of brushing my teeth when I heard a knock on my door. I hurried to finish cleaning my mouth stones so I could answer the door. I ran over to the front of the dorm and swung the front door open, slipping and falling on my butt in the process.

"...good morning. You ok?" A voice said. I looked up to see Sero's hand extended out to me. I took it and he pulled me up.

"Yeah... I'm ok. I think. You can come in if you'd like." I said. He nodded his head and walked into the room. He sat on my bed and I sat next to him, Noodle on my lap. All the sudden, memories of this morning came flooding back into my mind.

"Sero! I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry about last night...!!!" I said. Hopefully my face wasn't too red. I was super embarrassed. I fell asleep on his bed and woke up cuddling with him for pete's sake!

"No it's fine. Honestly. Don't beat yourself up over nothing." He said. "But there is something I want to say. This morning, I was awake."

Denki looked at him confused. But then he figured out what he was talking about. "Sero I'm really sorry about that too. I don't know what came over me and I-" I was cut off when I felt Sero's lips press against my forehead. "I- uh... wha?"

"Kaminari it's ok. I don't mind. I thought it was kinda cute." He said to me.

"Y-you did?!" I asked, I was kinda confused. Was he really saying this to me? Or was I still asleep?

"Yes I did. So don't beat yourself up about that either. Ok?"

"Ok... this isn't a dream right? This is really happening?" I asked. Sero chuckled.

"No Kami. This isn't a dream." He said.

3rd POV

Denki's brain went haywire. He was a mess. Everything felt like a dream but it was real. This was really happening to him. He was ecstatic but also nervous and slightly embarrassed still. Words couldn't even begin to describe what he was feeling. Sero had just kissed his forehead, Denki found out that Sero was in fact awake when he kissed his forehead and to top it all off, he unintentionally slept in the same bed as Sero last night.

"Kami... you good?" Sero asked after a minute.

"Denki.exe has stopped working." Denki mumbled in response as he collapsed onto the floor.

"Oh come on. Get up!" Sero chuckled.

"But I can't. My brain won't let me." Denki complained.

Sero got off the bed and pulled Denki off the ground, to which Denki protested against.

"Come on Kaminari. Let's go get some breakfast." Sero said.

How could Denki argue against food?