Chapter 18- The Grand Tour

(edited)

3rd POV

After the family ate dinner, Hanta jumped up and insisted on taking Denki on a tour of the house. Denki felt weird about it, but he agreed that he should know where everything was. Hanta showed him the kitchen, the living room, the tv room, they were all in the same area that was split level. He showed him the basement that was their theater room. They had a huge tv and had a few gaming consoles hooked up to it. 

"Do you like video games?" Hanta asked.

"Yep." Denki responded.

"We'll have to play down here then!" Hanta said before taking Denki back upstairs. 

He took him all the way upstairs, above the kitchen and living rooms. There were four bedrooms up there, with a laundry room and a bathroom as well. 

Hanta pointed to a room, "That one is my parent's room. That room is off limits, but everywhere else is free game." He said. "You obviously know that this one is your room, and next to you is my little brother's room. His name is Jakkusu." Hanta showed Denki inside the room, "He kinda likes Mario." 

Kinda was an understatement. Jakkusu's room was covered head to toe with Mario fan art and merchandise. This boy had to be obsessed. 

"How old is he?" Denki asked.

"He's 12." Hanta replied. "When he gets home, you'll be able to meet him. He should be getting home soon." 

"Cool. I like his room. Looks just like Midoryia's but Mario and not All Might." Denki laughed. 

"It kinda does!" Hanta chuckled. "This room is my room." He said. He opened the door to reveal a baby blue room. Unlike Denki's, it was quite clean and neat. The walls were bare, the bed was made and everything was in it's place.

"It's so you." Denki laughed. 

"Just because it's clean doesn't mean that you can make fun of it!" 

--------------------

I'm sorry that these chapters are so freaking short. After I edit them, I try to make them longer. But it's kinda hard because everything I want to mention is mentioned in other chapters and I don't want to completely rewrite everything.