Chapter 13- I wuv yuu too

(edited)

Sero's POV

It was still early in the day... sort of. It was around 2 pm, so we decided to make a quick run to the store to buy something for lunch. When we arrived at the store, Kami jumped in the cart. Which I obviously thought was adorable. I rolled him around the store and he pointed at the things he wanted to buy. He'd grab them from off the shelves and surround his body with them. Again, this was really freaking cute. 

Kami decided on buying hamburgers for lunch, so we bought some patties and buns. We also got some toys for Noodle, some oreos and milk, and a few other snacks to eat during the next couple of days. I decided to roll Kami around the store for a few more minutes, even though we were done browsing all the shelves. He had fun, he laughed so loud I thought we were gonna get kicked out. I told him it was time stop because we still needed to buy the food and toys and that we didn't need to get kicked out for laughing.

I rolled him to the checkout line and he started putting our items on the conveyor belt. We got a few weird looks from the cashiers, but that was ok, I've gotten weird looks before. She scanned the food and toys and put them in plastic bags(sksksksk). She handed us the bags and we were on our way to leave.

We loaded our new groceries into my car and drove back to the dorms. Denki helped me bring things into the building... and by helped, I mean all he took was Noodle's toys. Which only filled one bag, I had to carry five other bags. He ran to his room, took the toys and threw them at Noodle all at once. Noodle looked ridiculous. He was really overwhelmed at first. His eyes got all wide and it was really something that will somehow haunt my dreams.

We went to my room, leaving Noodle to the huge hoard of toys he now had. I had a microwave in my room because I didn't like storing my food in the kitchen. Everyone just stole food from others and I didn't want stuff I'd spent my money on to just be stolen. I threw a burger in the microwave for Kami and sat on my bed. Kami stood by the microwave until the burger was done, then he came and sat by me. As he went to take his first bite, I kissed him on the cheek. He looked over at me with a confused look that quickly turned into a smile. 

"I wuv yuu too." He said with his mouth full. He then turned his attention back to his hamburger.