Chapter 2

-Just so if you get confused

Kiba= Hinata

Hinata= Kiba-

Hinata tried to recall what happened last night. He remembered that he walked home and then crashed in his bed. He was wishing aloud that he could be with Hinata. He had a habit of writing letters to Santa, even if he didn't believe in him and some how he got what he wanted every Christmas. He mailed the letter, but then he remembered what he wrote.

Dear Santa,

I know I'm getting old for this, but you've never let me down. For this Christmas, I would love nothing more than to be as Hinata.

Your friend,

Kiba I.

"Crap!" Hinata yelled.

He remembered that while he was writing the letter, he was thinking about Hinata and her body. So when he got to the last sentence, he was thinking of her a little lower, if you know what I mean . So instead of writing, "with", he wrote "as".

" How could I have been so dumb? Still, it isn't Christmas, so why did he do it this early. How'd he do it?" Hinata was so confused. He only thought of going to his house and see if he got a responding letter, but then he thought of Kiba's situation.

-Earlier

"Nnn, what's on my legs?"

"Bark!"

"AAAAAHH!" Kiba screamed like a girl and fell out of bed with Akamaru jumping on top of her and licking her face, good morning.

"Akamaru what are you doi-," Kiba suddenly realized she was only wearing boxers and had a very uncomfortable "thing" in them. She screamed again.

"Hun! What is it? Did you find a cat?" Kiba's mom yelled.

Kiba knew he had to reply," no. I'm ok, I think."

"Ok sweetie, tell me if anything's wrong! Pancakes are ready, if you're hungry."

"Ok."

Kiba quickly searched for clothes. She quietly walked down stairs with Akamaru and silently ate breakfast.

"What's with you? Last night, you ate like your life depended on it. Now you're eating like your going to get sick. I thought you liked my cooking." Kiba's mom gave puppy dog eyes and whimpered.

"O-oh I'm s-sorry."

"I am not mad and since when do you stutter. Go get some fresh air maybe that'll help you."

"Ok." Kiba got up and put the dishes in the sink and washed and dried them.

"My, my, my, since when do you do your own dishes? Are you going to do your laundry too? Hahaha."

"Would you like me to?" Kiba asked shyly.

"Are you serious?"

Kiba nodded.

"Well I'll be, I thought this day would never come. I'm going to go find someone to see what changed you. You go outside for awhile and be back for dinner."

"Ok," Kiba walked toward the door and slowly closed it quietly.

-Back to the present time on the street

"Hey Kiba! Buddy, come on wake up. Why'd ya faint? I thought only Hinata fainted," Naruto kept shaking Kiba awake.

Kiba slowly opened her eyes and saw Naruto right in front of her. She blushed furiously. She tried remembering what she was doing.