Chapter 7

-9:00 AM

        Kiba (Hinata) left early that morning because she was on mission. She has been waiting for an hour for the one she believes she loves. She waited and waited and waited. What the hell was taking him so long? He practically lived for ramen yet here she was waiting and slowly eating her own bowl of miso ramen. Little did she know, her beloved was still asleep on his day off and probably would be for a few more hours. Kiba (Hinata) figured this out after she finished her meal. She decided to walk around and then come back around noon. She went to her team's training field and practiced with her favorite log. Meanwhile with Hinata (Kiba) and Neji, they were waiting at the ramen shop right after they left Hana's home. They asked the friendly old man if "Kiba" had arrived there earlier, and he nodded in reply. The two decided to have lunch together since Neji had calmed down considerably. Around 2:00 PM is when the fun began.

        Kiba had finished her training and decided to check back at the ramen shop if Naruto had visited yet, hoping to end this switch as soon as possible. Once Naruto was up and ready to leave his apartment at around 2:30, he decided to have his extremely late breakfast. Naruto casually walked the relatively busy streets of Konoha. Everyone was quickly doing their last minute shopping. Naruto had already gotten a few of his closest friends gifts with his money he earned from his missions. As he got closer to his favorite ramen stand, he spotted two of his friends, Neji and Hinata.

        While eating, Hinata discussed his plan with Neji and hoped he would cooperate in his mission. He desperately wanted the real Hinata to realize that she belonged with him and not the fool, who was oblivious to almost her very existence. Hinata (Kiba) was the first to glance over Neji's shoulder and notice the blonde teenager approaching them stretching his arms out as if he did not get enough sleep. Neji took a peek at the direction the fake Hinata was looking at and was surprised that they managed to meet him before his dear cousin. Just as Naruto was about to join his companions, another popped onto the scene. Kiba (Hinata) was slowly walking back to her waiting place and knew she did not have to rush. She did some window shopping and glanced around the shops since she already did most of Christmas shopping, she decided another gift was in order. She wanted to get her best friend, the real Kiba something useful and nice. She also wanted it to show her thanks for being there for her and that this switch had helped her see a different view of life. She saw many useful items and a few ninja stores such as: lunch boxes, beverage insulators, light but durable bags,and many other things. She couldn't decide on what to get until she remembered she possessed something unique and expressed everything she wished it would. It was at the real Kiba's bedroom. She decided to head to her temporary home after seeing Naruto-kun.

Back to Ichiraku Ramen shop-

(AN: Sh*t is about to go down!)

        Kiba saw the group at the ramen shop and quickly ran toward them in excitement. Hinata spotted the familiar presence and stiffened unaware of what the girl might do. Neji paid for both of the meals before turning around in his stool and wishing he would have moved sooner. Kiba was already putting her plan into action before Hinata could initiate his. Naruto was surprised, shocked,and a little disturbed. Neji could not stop his jaw from hanging open and he was too shocked to even move. Hinata (Kiba) fainted after seeing the scene unfold before and plopped onto the ground beneath.

        Kiba (Hinata) was standing in front of Naruto. Friends were witnessing the whole scene. Kiba was pulling onto Naruto's jacket. Sai giggled at the sight, Shino was unmoved, Ino and Sakura fan-girl screamed. Kiba was kissing Naruto on the busy streets of Konoha. To make everything seem a little bit better, the spell was not broken. Kiba (Hinata) smiled and jumped around as she finally realized that her true love was the poor boy who had just fainted. Naruto fainted while most of the citizens went back to what they doing, soon Ino and Sakura gossiped about the news. Sai wore a real smile the rest of the day and Shino did whatever Shinos do. Kiba (hinata) rushed over to Hinata's passed out body and began to peck her own face with lovable kisses everywhere, expect the lips,and hugged Neji out of his shocked trance.