'I-(9)

They played for hours before deciding to get ready to go to the field.
Charlotte got the map and henry got the keys before they entered the car and searched for the place through GPS.

Everywhere was filled with people when they got there.

I guess we are the only one that actually care about the project.. Charlotte thought

Acting like they actually care about the project...whereas Mr Wilson is really the reason.... Henry thought too

The two teen both looked at each other for some seconds before laughing as if they both knew what they were thinking.

What you laughing at... Henry smiles and char nods towards the crowd.

Oh I see..just thought about it too... Henry smiles.

Well great mind think alike... Char reply smiling back at him.

True DAT...shall we... Henry says before going out and goes towards char side to open her door totally forgetting that his girlfriends presence could be seen anywhere.

Sure..thanks..char blushes then go out and they both walk towards the crowd.

Finally the world's couple is here so shall we start... Neil says.

Yes..please ..Mr Neil...chenry glares at the said man

Oh please... He smirks.

They all sat on the Field as they listened to Mr Neil.

So today we're just gonna be doing a little bit of orientation.
You know to actually make you guys understand what you're in for ..got it...Mr Neil says

Got it...they all respond.

The talk went on for a few hours, Mr Neil teaching them the basics of the project and some random learning's before he himself got tired of talking as they all keep responding with.

Hmm

Yes

We know

Hahaaaa.