'M-(13)

Henry was shocked but it's none of his business.
But that doesn't mean she's not his best friend.

He decided to go in to save her but the door was locked.
At one point he heard her whimpering and heard some whispers and a little while moaning.

Ew...what the hell...char wasn't the type to do that... Especially in school.

He knocked vigorously and started to pull on it maybe it would budge. The whisper came again and then.

WHO THE HELL IS THAT SHOULD GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE CAUSE I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING... Char yells.

Gosh...henry just left shaking Hus head and going home.

He was disappointed in his friend and also she really has changed.
And that made him even more angry and torn apart.

His friend was something else.

Flashback over

You know you still disgust me... Just please go away... Just go.... Henry point's to the door.

I'm not going until you hear me...

What's there to listen too... How you fucked bl-

HENRY... Don't cross it and just listen to me.... She yells before whispering. And henry just kept quiet

Now ..about the text I didn't get any text about you inviting me to a restaurant.. Okay... Char started.

I told ray to send it to you and he did... Getting that response that you had limo exams...all lies... Henry scoff.

Would you listen to me....

Fine...

At that time jasper came and told me about what Blake posted that he like me... I was shocked but you and I both know I had a crush on Blake... I didn't even know you liked me...after a while bianca came and jasper left....