'T-(20)

I don't mean to give you an angry sex
But I'm so angry and I can't help it.

Henry stretched, yawning and waking up to see his beauty. He smiles before sitting up a little and using his arm to draw her closer to him.

He uses his finger to trail her face and her lips she yawns cutting off with giggles.

Stop hen..you're tickling me...

I know that..my love... He teases pecking her lips

Hmm...Charlotte hart... I like the sound of that... Char smirks

Soon dear..soon.. They both laugh

Hmmm. ..

So you remember our date tonight ...henry smiles.

What date... Char feigns a confused face.

Oh please I'm pretty sure that's what you were thinking all night... Judging from the fact you couldn't stop smiling in your sleep... Henry smirks.

Hu-hhh Whaaaaaaaaaat noooo.... Char lies

Whaaaaaaaaaat... Yea sure... Henry rolls his eyes.

Yes cause I was smiling because I was dreaming of Justin.... Char smirks pretending to be swooning over him.

What the heck... Henry growls standing up from the bed.

Yes isn't he so dreamy... She happily sighs.

Umm..I'll just go tidy up and make breakfast...  Henry mutters and sadly went to the bathroom.

Charlotte squeeze her pillow regretting why she said and did that..

Oh God I'm so stupid...she thought hitting her head

She went to join him in the bathroom, saw that he was brushing she also brought out her brush and started to brush and tried making small talks but he will just reply with hmm and yea and that's all.