'D-(4)

Lisa got her food after getting the news that henry had to rush home to take care of something.

She walked to her table and saw Jasper running all happily to Charlotte. A plan suddenly came to her head and she stock out her leg to make jasper trip but Charlotte glared at her and she scoffed and go to her seat.

Girl you allowed that that little bitch to mess you up in the class... What where you thinking... One of her girl Clarissa says

She has five girls that make up her posse. Linda, Clarissa, Stephanie, Megan and faith who was also the newspaper girl and she don't have that time just helps to keep their reputation intact.

It was nothing...I just allowed her to enjoy the moment of being superior... Lisa tries to act bold

I don't think so cause it seems you were left awestruck and just couldn't your mouth... Megan says.

Megan is really not a fan of Lisa and always want to being in lead position but Lisa got and she definitely didn't wanna be among the lower level she gave in.

She is also very rich and they all eat that benefit from her and no matter what attitude she gives Lisa can't trow her out the group or they could kiss being really famous goodbye.

Well what the hell is with the questions today huh... She just had the spot cause I made her...Lisa snaps totes frustrated.

Sureee and your boyfriend was "goooooood damn.. Never seen Lisa so taken back before"... Megan says imitating henry with air quotes and the girls agrees.

You know what it's enough..I'm gonna go over there to that bitch and let her know her place..and you all can know I gave her the spot.... Lisa slightly yell standing up.

And just as she stood up, she swallows. What the heck is happening.

Yea sure..after you... Megan says and the girls all stood up going to Char's table.