'O-(15)

They got ready and rode to the field.

It was really lit up and looks really cool.
They were canopies everywhere and servers.

Even people from outside and university boys were here. Wow

The hell did Mr Neil got then from... Henry thought.

It was vibrating fun and the DJ was really good with his music.

Wow.. Even DJ...

They walked up to the rest and Charlotte took a drink from one of the server slowly moving her body to the beat.

Okay..everybody this night is gonna be a fun night and I want you all to party as you want.
But first to start this off let's begin with emotion game... Yup I named it.... Mr Neil chuckles.

That's says it all... Henry says and they all laugh.

Hey... You know I'll just let it slide... Anyway let's all sit in a circular form okay... Let's do that in 20... Mr Neil claps and they all sat as told.

Wait I got it...most of us here don't know each other names so we're gonna be doing a quick introduction... Who's gonna go first.... Mr Neil asks before sitting himself down on the grass. Henry stood up and stood in the middle.

I'm Henry, I'm 18. I love basketball and drinking. Call me whenever you're gonna out for a drink... Henry says earning oooooo from the uni student before going back to his seat as they all clap and char stood up.

I'm Charlotte. I'm 17. I love to dance and sketch...nice to me you all... Charlotte smiles.

Hey do you have a girlfriend... A uni boy ask