Story #1

Title: Friendship Or Love?
Genre: Fanfiction, Drama, Romance.
Main Cast: Jia Hanyu x Reader

I hope you enjoy Hanyu stans!

-------------------------

Hanyu POV

Oh no! *Face palmed* I forgot to that I'm meeting Y/N at the bridge!

"Y/N is on the spot, we're outta time and hurry"

"Alright!"

I immediately walked out of my house and run through the streets fastly, i'm late, i'm totally late.

I run towards the bridge and saw Y/N standing there, crossing her arms while glaring at me. I come near her.

Hanyu: Ah, i'm so sorry...

Y/N: Your the one who asked me if I could talk with you here, but your the one who's late?

Hanyu: Sorry...

Y/N: Forget it. Anyway, what's the matter? Calling me out this late...

Hanyu: Ah, I just thought if we could talk like this, I always hang out with your bestfriend, but we barely even got to talk with each other. Bad idea?

Y/N: Negative. Not at all... In that case, who would you pick? me or Mia? (Y/N's bestfriend)

Hanyu: Ah, I couldn't answer that sudden question.

Y/N: So if I give you time, will you answer that question?

Hanyu: What do you want me to answer, by the way?

Y/N: If you'd pick Mia, then you could've been a good boy...if you'd pick me... hmph!

Hanyu: Y/N...

Y/N: But I guess if you'd picked me, I'd be happy...

Hanyu: Uh?

Y/N: If Mia ask the same question, tell her that you pick her. Mia acts as she does, but she loves you...

Hanyu: Huh?

Y/N: The things Mia hate, I hate also. In that case, the things Mia love, I love also. huh!? *covers mouth*

Hanyu: *blush*

Y/N: Careless. I should go before I will say more...

Hanyu: Y/N...

Y/N: What I said is no lie. Mia is extremely taken with you, so...please take care of Mia for me! *runs away*

Hanyu: Oi Y/N! Y/N!

I watch her running away, I also went home and talked with my younger sister about what happened.

Sister: Ah, it's not impressing to let a girl walk home alone! *throws lollipop on my head*

Hanyu: Ow!

***Next Day

I was sleeping peacefully but then I heard a harsh knocking on the door

Hanyu: Argh! Who would be here, it's so early...

I went out from my bedroom and walked towards the main door of the house and opened it

Mia: Hanyu! Hanyu! Y/N's gone! *sob* when I looked at her bed, she's not there! *sob*

Hanyu: Huh!? Have you tried searching the whole house?

Mia: Yes.

Hanyu: The CCTV?

Mia: Yes.

Hanyu: Then what happened!?