Story #6

Title: Onii-chan!
Genre: Fanfiction, comedy,
Main Cast: Ren Shuyang

I hope you will like this Shuyang stans! (I know Shuyang is Chinese, but imma put a few Japanese words here..)
__________________________

Shuyang's POV

My younger sister, Y/N. We have no blood relations because she is adopted. We can say...

She is gifted...with so many unique talents, she is famous at the school at the same time. She is also kind and smart, plus helpful.

But when at home...

She is really lazy, annoying, noisy and naughty. But I have to adjust because she is still my younger sister.

Even if she's so annoying that sometimes I do yoga to prevent myself from killing her.

I heard a knock from the door, that must be her, from school. I gently open the door and she came inside,

Y/N: Ah! Finally!

She throws her bag on the ground and I close the door,

She transforms into a 5-year old height and appearance, but she can speak properly like Y/A (Your/Age) years old. Yea she's like that. She transforms into a 5 year old kid when at home and starts acting like a 5 year old that makes me want to throw her to the sea

***

Shuyang: Y/N, stop playing with the computer and eat here.

Y/N: *yawns* I'm so tired...please feed me onii-chan (big bro), ahhh *cute voice*

Shuyang: *face palmed* No!

Y/N: Awwwww...

She crawled towards the chair and sat down, she starts eating and so did I.

Y/N: Why is the fried rice cold?

Shuyang: Gah! It's because you didn't eat it immediately!

Y/N: We always have bread on Tuesdays...

Shuyang: Today is Monday!

Y/N: Oh, I must be so tired from school...

There was a silence which made me very comfortable--

Y/N: MONDAY!?!?

Shuyang: Why are you shouting all of a sudden!?

Y/N: Today is the release of the season 2 of Hard Times! Can you please buy one for me?

Shuyang: No...

Y/N: Buy one for me, onii-chan...please, onii-chan~ *puppy eyes while poutin*

Shuyang: I said, no! Buy it for yourself!

Y/N: I don't want to! Don't want to! Dont want to! Dont want to! Dont want to!

She throws herself on the sofa and rolls while throwing pillows at me

Look at her, she 's already Y/A but she's rolling and throwing pillows over a book? I'm so unlucky having a sister like this...

Y/N: Pleaee! please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please onii-chan! I promise this is the last thing I want you to do for me!

Shuyang: No!

Y/N: (Why is he not agreeing? Fine!) AHHHHH!!! BUY ONE FOR ME!!!!

She starts kicking the cushions, and I covered my ears, ah! She really won't stop!

Shuyang: Okay okay! Just stop shouting!

Y/N: Yay! Arigato, onii-chan!

***