Story #3

Title: Five Girls And Me
Genre: Fanfiction, younglove, fluff
Main Cast: He Xinlong

I hope you enjoy xinlong stans!
_________________________

Xinlong's POV

Reading my favorite book on the bench, which is just at the back of the school. I like it here. I like the sight of the falling cherry blossoms and the sound of the fountain. It's so relaxing.

I'm actually a nerd, so I avoid myself from people, because they might bully me or anything. And I don't want that to happen.

I saw a girl running fastly, and she stumbled her foot on a rock which made her fell on the ground, I widen my eyes and put my book aside and immediately walked towards her.

I stick my hand out to help her

She looked up at me, she was obviously a nerd as well. Sweat was keep on rolling on her forehead, she was panting really hard.

Xinlong: what happened to you?

Her hair is shoulder-length, wearing a big round glasses, and pinkish lips, also wearing a purple turtle neck with shorts.

???: *ignores my hand and stands up* s-some girls were...ch-chasing me...

Xinlong: Huh? And why's that?

???: You don't need to know, your not going to help me anyway...

Xinlong: If I could do something, then I will...

???: Ugh, boys like you always say things like that but it turns out to be fake! *walks away*

Xinlong: Hm?

I walked back to the bench I was sitting earlier, I left my book here, but when I looked at the bench, my book was not there! It's gone!

That was my favorite book!

How careless, Xinlong.

Maybe someone took it, but nevermind, i'm just going to search for a new book at the library

I made my way towards the library

I went inside and searched for a book, standing Infront of the bookshelf, lookinh at the books one by one.

But, too late. The bell already rings signing that it is classtime

I quickly walked towards to my classroom and sat on my seat, by the way, my desk mate is the president of the student council, Seo Won.

She's like a Untouchable Goddess

She is the most beautiful here in school, the most famous, the most intelligent, and the most being respected aside by the teachers. She has a ash gray long straight hair have bangs, and wearing a student council uniform

She's not talking to me, its like I don't exist in her world. But I would like to be friends with her

Seo Won: Hey, He Xinlong, right?

Oh man...she finally spoke to me

Xinlong: Y-yeah.

Seo Won: Our Arts teacher told me to tell you that your assigned on banner making.

Oh...

Xinlong: R-right, thanks.

My eyes met hers, Seo Won looked back at her notebook fastly.

Lunchtime

I walked through the hallways, you know where I'm gping and it's obvious.

???: Xinlongie!