Story #5

Title: What is Love?
Genre: Fanfiction, younglove, fluff, action (litol bit)
Main Cast: Gou Mingrui X Reader

Hope you enjoy Mingrui stans! (I did this bc imma fan of Date A Live Anime, you better watch it because its so unique if your an otaku)
__________________________

Mingrui's POV

I was at the school, but then the spatial quake alarm ringed signing that a spirit (Girls with astral dresses, angels and alias, that's what we call them. Spirit) has appeared and we need to evacuate...why should it be right this time?

I looked at the window, and I saw a huge black hurricane  coming towards us, I widen my eyes and all I did was cover my eyes with my arm

But then, it finally stopped. I removed my arm from my eyes and looked around, I saw the school was smashed, woah...and I saw my classmates unconscious on the ground

Mingrui: Guys!!

I pulled my hair in frustration, I am also nervous at the same time.

???: WHO ARE YOU?

I flinched in surprise, I immediately turn around and saw a girl who's just the same age as me, holding her huge sword pointing it to me. She was wearing a astral dress, obviously angry at me. My heart's beating so fast, I am so nervous.

???: Answer me. Who are you?

Mingrui: ...I'm...Gou Mingrui.

???: Are you here to kill me!?

Mingrui: Ah! N-no, i'm just a student, I can't kill...spirits. amd people.

???: Liar.

Mingrui: *wide eyes*

We heard an airplane sound, we both looked up only to see the...AST.

AST is a group of girls with light sabers, machine guns to kill spirits.

Mingrui: You better escape, they're going to kill you!

They were flying towards us, they pointed their machine gun to us and started shooting us, the girl immediately raise her hand to put a purple shield around us both.

Wow.

The girl flied high and swing her sword giving the AST members  deep wounds,

???: Sandalphon! Halvan'helv!

Her sword become bigger and she became more wilder, the leader of the AST hit the spirit with her light saber

Which made the spirit more and more wilder.

???: Arghhhh!

She shouted and use her powers to throw the leader of the AST away...and then she flew back on their airship, they are now gone.

I stepped backwards

The spirit looked into my eyez which made me gulp

Mingrui: Ah! I-i told you...I won't hurt you, I promise...why would I hurt even hurt you?

Spirit: What a stupid question. You all people are thinking that spirits like me are destroying your world!! That's why people wants to kill me!!

Mingrui: Not all.

Spirit: *wide eyes*

Mingrui: If I have a plan to kill you, I would've do it now.

Spirit: ...

Mingrui: I will definitely protect you from those people, you were so Wild earlier...but I can see sadness in your eyes, so...I won't hurt you, I promise.