Story #2

Title: Enemies To (Lovers) Strangers
Genre: Drama, Fanfiction.
Main Cast: Li Zihao X Reader

I hope you enjoy zihao stans!
_________________________

Third Person's POV

Y/N, the president of the student council.

Li Zihao, the valedictorian.

They are both enemies, they hate each other, so are they parents. Y/N wants to be a valedictorian also, they had a fought since they were kids, but turns out Zihao won which made Y/N even more angry and hate him even more. Zihao didn't care at all, for him, its like Y/N didn't existed in his world.

Y/N's POV

I am at the rooftop wanting some fresh air, I looked up at the sky while drinking a delicious milktea. Thinking how should I beat that useless Zihao?

Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my hand.

I widen my eyes and flinched, I immediately turn around to look who was it.

Y/N: Li Zihao!?

I drop my milktea

Zihao: I've missed you so much, Y/N!

Y/N: how can you be doing this!? Your inside my territory!
(Means Zihao is so near Y/N )

Zihao: I just want us to understand one another.

Y/N: This joke of yours isn't funny.

Zihao: i'm not joking though, forget about everything And we can love each other, Y/N, it's you that I--

Y/N: Enough of this!

I threw my scarf on his face and it fell on the ground, he picked it up and put it around my neck which made me flinched because he's body was so close to me

Zihao: Don't cause me too much trouble now...

His face went near mine, he kissed my forehead.

Zihao: Bye-bye...

Y/N: Ah! Huh!?

Zihao: My cute Y/N~ *walks away*

Y/N: How humiliating! You'll pay for this, Li Zihao! *runs away*

Zihao's POV

I started to walk away and smirk, my back faced her

Y/N: How humiliating! You'll pay for this, Li Zihao!

I hear her voice behind me, that made me smirk again, ahaha, it's fun to tease that girl. I was just teasing her. But to be honest, she's always annoying and such an attention seeker.

I don't like her. Neither her face. Neither her personality. Neither her attitude. Neither her voice!

Aha, I'm so happy that I won the game. I am the valedictorian now. But, still, she's the president of the student council...and I'm going to do everything. Everything. Just so the people will hate her. Her reputation will be ruined. And that will make her not the president of the student council anymore. Ahaha. She and her family did so many awful things to me and my family, and I think...

Now's the time for our turn, they need to pay. SHE needs to pay.

Y/N POV

I ran away, and stopped by the stairway, panting really hard. Ugh, that scene kept repeating to my mind. Why did he do that? I'm so confused! Its ddisgusting! His disgusting lips touched my beautiful forehead, and now it's dirty! I need to wash my forehead! So is my hand!