-6-

-Izuku Midoriya's Pov-

I woke up with the biggest headache in my life. I could feel arms wrapped around my waist. I started to panic at the unknown set of arms. I started to squirm until the arms turned me around. I was met with Drowsy Crimson eyes.

"K-kacchan?" I stuttered. His spiky hair was more messy than usual and his tired eyes complemented his looks.

"Stop moving fucking nerd.." He mumbled and pulled me closer into his chest. I could feel myself turning as red as a tomato. I yelped as Kacchan pulled me on top of his chest. The sun was pouring in from the windows which caused me to bury my head in his chest. My headache throbbed even more when the door was kicked down.

"HEY BAKUBRO ARE YOU IN HERE?" I groaned and clutched onto Kacchan. I heard footsteps walking closer to the bed.

"Shitty fucking hair. Shut up, Deku has a migraine." Kacchan slid me off of his chest and sat up. 

"Ohh, so you ARE here Bakubro" I heard Kiri snicker.

"Anyways I got medicine for you migraines if you had them since Deku was prettyy drunk." I heard Kiri throw something and Kacchan caught it. 

"I'll see you laters dudes." I heard the door close softly and Kacchan get out of the bed, warmth leaving the bed.

"Kacchan, my head hurts" I whimpered as I heard the faucet running. The blanket was ripped off of me and revealed Kacchan holding water and 2 pills.

"Here, Nerd." Kacchan said as he handed me the items. I popped both  pills in my mouth and drank all of the water. I slumped back onto my bed.

"Ughh, Kacchan! My head hurts a lot." I grumbled. He rolls his eyes at me.

"Go take a shower you smell like trash." I gasped, faking that I was offended.

"I think I smell like lavender and fresh rain!" I countered with a smile. Kacchan glared at me and I sighed getting up.

"FiNe." I said as I went into the bathroom. I undressed and started the shower. I entered the steaming shower.

After the shower I wrapped a towel around my waist once I realized I didn't bring clothes with me. I walked out of the bathroom to find Kacchan talking with Todoroki on the couch. Kacchan was dressed in a suit and tie, same with Todoroki.

"Kacchan do you have any clothes for me?" Both males looked back at me and I saw Kacchan's eyes widen. Todoroki seemed to notice this and chuckled.

"Yes Bakugou brought you some when I found him walking back to your living quarters." Todoroki said with a monotone voice. Todoroki chucked regular clothes at me and I caught them, going back inside the bathroom to change. The black jeans Todoroki gave me were really comfortable along with the plain dark green shirt. I quickly dried my hair with a towel brushing it out before it just poofed back into its crazyness. I walked out of the bathroom again and flopped myself onto the couch by Kacchan and Todoroki.

"Bakugou you have another meeting with Shigaraki today about weapons trade routes and he requested Midoriya to be in the meeting." I looked over at Kacchan with a questioning look. Kacchan looked like he was going to murder someone. 

"Todoroki, who's 'Shigaraki'?" I asked. Kacchan must not like him much if he got him that mad.

"He's the 2nd most powerful mafia boss in Japan so we made a truce with them so they didn't cause any problems for us." Todoroki explained to me. I nodded and looked back at Kacchan who still looked like he wanted to murder someone.

"So am I going Kacchan?" I asked he shook his head in response.

"No, I don't trust Handyman, He's up to something I can feel it."

~

Thanks for reading <3 

this chapter is really short but yeahh I have a Dadzawa book out and i'm still figuring out the plot but yeahh