-9-

-Katsuki Bakugou's Pov-

I opened the door to my living quarters with a silent Deku. He gave up halfway to our destination and just pouted the rest of the way there. I kicked the door closed and made my way over to the sofa, dumping Deku on it. He crossed his arms and let out a huff. I went up to my room and found a shirt and an old pair of grey sweatpants for Deku. I changed into another pair of back sweatpants, not bothering with a shirt. I came back downstairs and Deku was still on the couch. I threw the clothes at him.

"Put them on nerd." I grumbled as he left to change in the bathroom. When he came back he sat on the coffee table staring at straight into my eyes.

"What?" I asked raising a brow.

"Your eyes are reallyy red." He stated simply, still staring. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"You ready to go to sleep nerd?" He playfully glared at me.

"I can sleep on the couch if you want Kacchan." I shook my head and picked him up bridal style, earning a yelp from him.

"You are going to sleep on the bed with me, I don't have any weapons stashed in the living room, We can make a pillow barrier if you want to." Deku had a thoughtful look on his face before he nodded with a small smile plastered on his face. I went up the stairs and laid Deku down on one side and grabbed a few pillows from my closet to make the wall. After I laid down and stared at the ceiling, thoughts of what I was gonna do to get Momo back. I heard Deku shift his position.

"Kacchan, Are you awake?" He whispered. I shifted onto my side so I could face him.

"What's up?"

"Who's Momo?" 

"She is our weapons specialists, dealer, and family. She's helped me since she joined the Mafia." Deku nodded slightly before asking another question.

"Why did you start the Mafia? I mean you don't have to te-" I cut him off with a soft chuckle. 

"Well it was the reason I left.. I got caught up with some bad things With Icy hot, and Shitty hair. We ran away and started something bigger, and bigger, and bigger and well we started a Mafia. They didn't want to be the leader so we decided that I would be the leader." I sighed. "And now were here." Deku nodded and giggled sleepily. I heard his breath even out and I knew he fell asleep. I studied his calm features as he slept and I eventually fell into a deep sleep.

~

-Izuku Midoriya's Pov-

I woke up to snickers and muffled whispers. I buried my face deeper into the warm pillow under me. When were pillows this warm? I didn't question it and hugged the sides of my firm pillow. After a few seconds I realized my pillow wasn't really a pillow when it started moving under me. I lifted my head up lazily and opened my eyes seeing Kacchan glaring at something behind me.

I sat up, straddling Kacchan and yawned. 

"Denki, Hurry and take the damn picture!" Someone said behind me and I turned my head to see Kirishima and Kaminari laughing and pointing there phones out. I groaned and rolled off of Kacchan and onto the bed next to him.

"How the hell are they even in here?" I grumbled, cradling myself in blankets. 

"WeLl boss here made the mistake of giving us a copy of the key to his room." Denki laughed and Kacchan threw a pillow at him, hitting him directly in the face.

"Get out losers, we need to change so we can go recover Momo." Kiri and Denki usual smiles grew even bigger and they started leaving the bedroom chatting to each other excitedly.

"Kacchan, Do you think I could come with you to uh- help?" He looked at me thoughtfully until he looked back at me.

"Only if you stay by my side the whole time."

~

Thank you for reading! :3

<3