12. 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

I stood on my tiptoes, trying to get some sort of height, but was not successful

I stood on my tiptoes, trying to get some sort of height, but was not successful. I felt myself being lifted into the air and put on the desk. "That better?" He asked with a cheeky smile.

"I'm short I get it." I giggled. "Now kiss me," I demanded wrapping my legs around his waist.

To say that I felt desperate was an understatement.

I'd never felt this way about anyone before, and I didn't even care that he was a fictional character.
_____________________

"Are you telling me what to do?" He asked raising an eyebrow slightly smirking. "No." I playfully pouted in response to his question. I moved up the table making room for him to join me, to which he did. He slid his body against mine as I put my back down onto the table. I began to throb in places I didn't even know I could.

I wanted him and there was nothing I could do. I think that I was falling for him. I mean cmon. Me? Aiden? The girl that had never had a boyfriend. The girl who didn't believe in love had actually fallen for someone. I couldn't believe it.

He placed kisses up my neck to which I let a moan escape my lips. When I soon realised what I had just done I stopped. I was completely embarrassed. "Sorry I-" I tried to justify my actions before I was stopped with a finger to my lips. "It's okay... I don't mind" Kit whispered in my ear softly.

How was I letting this happen? There was just something about him that drove me absolutely crazy. Truth is I'd never admitted that though.

I brought his face back to mine connecting our lips together once again. Breathing heavily with every single touch. He began to slide his hands up my gown slightly tugging at my underwear that was underneath, the boy sent shivers up my spine. I then moved my hands down to where I felt something throbbing, grasping it in my hand. Kit soon pulled away from my lips, grabbing my wrist.

"Aiden I-" he began to speak before I cut him off.

There was something sweet about him, he didn't want me to do anything that I would regret, but I knew what I wanted.

It was him.

"Kit.... please. " I gave him a reassuring nod, leaning in.

------------

He put his pants back on and I threw my underwear on along with his large T-shirt. We lay side by side on the desk, panting because of what had just happened.

"Did it hurt?" The pale boy asked frantically turning over to me. "The first time usually does," he spoke. I then furrowed my brows, looking at him. "How did you know it was my first time?" I asked.