18 - Hospital

Wattpad: Hey! How about we hide the views so she doesn't know that people are actually Reading it so she doesn't think she has to write? Nice, let's do it!
Me: O-oh...

It had been just a bit over a week since you had been with them. It was always the same routine. Seokjin would go work at the café, and the rest would go somewhere, you didn't know where, class you were guessing. You were bored as fuck, but that was better than spending time with them.

The alone time would usually give you the freedom to roam and search the apartment without some clingy animals following you, or finding an animal each ten steps. This also allowed you to search for any the spare key that opened the elevator. If you just managed to get your hands on that key... You would be able to get out of here and report them to the police.

They had insisted in you sleeping each day with one of them, last night you finally finished the first round, sleeping in Jungkook's room and bed, right next to him and tightly pressed against him since he insisted in cuddling you, taking you as a teddy bear and squeezing the living shit out of you.

Literally, you now had a few marks around your waist. You had also tried a few crazy things, such as trying to climb down the  building, an absolutely stupid idea, which led you to almost losing your life and to them having the glass door to the terrace completely locked.

You roamed around the penthouse, trying again to finid the key. This was the seventh day of search, and you woud've given up already if it weren't for it being your only form of escape. You sighed and went to the glass door, looking out the window and to the sea and few other buildings, and that's when you saw it.

There was someone at the hospital's rooftop, and you could recognize the person from miles away. It was Kyungsoo! He was so close to you and you were literally jumping with joy. You started banging at the glass door, giving up when you saw he couldn't hear it, so instead ou tried to slide it open.

You tried hard to open it, pressing your hand against the glass and using your whole body to try to move it, wich only resulted in you slipping. So you tried grabbing the extremely Little handle, but the results were still the same. Your hands had started hurting, so you instead tried yelling his name while banging hardly on the glass.

"Kyungsoo! KYUNGSOO PLEASE HELP ME!" You yelled, still banging on the glass doors.

??? p.o.v
"Kyungsoo! KYUNGSOO PLEASE HELP ME!" Banging could be Heard too. I was starting to get tired of her screaming and banging, all just to try and get his attention, oblivious to the fact that it's one of the finest glasses ever, and doesn't let any sound through, and even if it did he wouldn't be able to hear you from 15 stories bellow.

It was really getting annoying, I was watching her through the CCTV of the penthouse that I had in the café, so I could keep an eye on her while I was away at work, the rest were connected to the system with their phones, so they could keep an eye on her while they were in school.

We would've just stopped working/going to school to be with her if it weren't for the fact that people would soon realize that she had gone missing the same day we dropped out/stopped working. The people here weren't that dumb, we know that most of the people suspect of us.

Most of them would still try to hit on us for the money though, they weren't dumb but they weren't that Smart either. Her screams were really starting to get annoying now, especially the fact that she was screaming someone else's name.

Groaning, I called my coworker and asked her to finish my shift since I had finally made up my mind. Lately, I had been thinking wether to quit my job and hire someone else, that way I could always be with her, and no one would really suspect anything if one of us stopped working. They would just blame it on the money.