Epilogue

This is the epilogue for the bad ending, I will not be making an epilogue for the good one since that wasn't even my initial idea. It was meant to finish in a bad manner. Also, It's been so long since I uploaded anything related to this story, I actually missed the readers of this ff. Would you participate if I made a Q&A? I feel like you readers barely know anything about me other than me being a drunkard.

A not so Young girl ran through the streets, ignoring the burning sensation in her chest and lungs from running in the cold weather. She was supposed to be home an hour ago, but she had was caught up in some business and ended up loosing her phone, so she couldn't warn the remainings of her family. Since the nightmare that happened over 9 years ago, her mother and father were extremely protective, so was her older brother.

 9 years ago, when she was only 8 years old, she lost her older sister. She had gone missing for months, until one night a big box was delivered to our old house. I was the first one to open, curiosity had gotten the best of me and it ended up ruining me. Inside were the remains of my sister, limbs detatched from the rest of the body so it could fit better in the box.

Her head barely attatched to her neck and chest, a Deep slit running from her left ear to her right ear. Or maybe the other way around. The contents of the box visited her in her most horrible nightmares, guess it was safe to say she had grown up from that whole 'Monster under my bed' ordeal. Instead, she started believing that the true monsters were infact face to face with her wherever she went.

She knew that she had already met the people who haad cause her sister's fate, the same people who would also be the end of her. The thing is that she had developped PTSD and could barely remember anything that had happened during her eighth year in this world. She often still forgot things, even after 9 years she hadn't been able to fully heal, and she wondered if she'd ever even completely be able to live a normal life again. 'Maybe at some point.' She tried to cheer herself up.

She just hoped for her fate not to be the same as her sister's. However, having almost identical DNA, or just the same makers, they had of course thought of getting the former replaced by the latter. And that was probably how she had gotten into this whole ordeal. Her lungs felt like they were about to catch on fire as she turned corner after corner, trying to loose her pursuers.

She didn't even remember how she got into this situation, but she knew that it would be best for her the sooner she got out of it. The last thing she remembered was calm before everything went frantic. Almost resembling the calm before the storm. What had she done to deserve to be in this situation? She only decided to do something nice for her family and go grocery shopping, since the past years and losses had really taken a toll on them, leaving them devastated.

She didn't want to disappear either, she knew they wouldn't be able to take it, nor her brother, who was barely hanging on. She was too Young to have that many memories with her, that's why she didn't suffer the loss as deeply as others, though she was punished for that by having to see her loved ones in pain, while she coped with her fair share of it, also getting punished by having to witness it the first. Though that wasn't that important since the others had also all seen it.

The first moment she saw the contents of the blood dirty box, she was shocked and didn't know how to react. When she managed to grasp a part of what was in front of her eyes, she backed down but was so stunned she didn't notice the floor part of the door frame and tripped, coming into contact with the blood that had leaked out of the wet edges of the carton box and had made a puddle at it's feet, staining her favorite dress with a crimson red.

Her feet were hurting from the blisters that had been produced by her socks slipping and her delicate skin coming into contact with the rouch material of her red converse. It stung, she wanted to stop running and put her socks back on place, but the pounding in her chest reminded her that if she stopped now she wouldn't be able to start running again.