12 - Early

Yes, this is an early update. I'm trying my best to keep me well. Also please vote on this chapter.

I don't get what the fuck he's telling me and it's pissing me off.

"Alright look. When we fall asleep our body goes into a state in which it's immobilized, that's why if we dream about walking or running, we don't actually do so, and we remain safe. And why we can't actually run in our dreams. When we dream about falling, our body reacts to the shock, conducting in a spasm and jolting us awake, right?" He started explaining and making sure I was following.

"Yeah?" I hesitantly nodded my head. "For some reason he got shocked and his body reacted, jolting him awake. But even though his skin is almost completely healed he can still feel it, just as how an ordinary burn works, like a sun burn if you want to describe it that way. Meaning he was in excruciating pain, so we had to numb his body for the time being." He said. "Uh-huh. So, when is he going to actually wake up?" I asked, slightly smiling.

"Oh no, he's already awake, we just had to paralyze his body so he won't feel the pain, meaning he can't move either." I had already thought about this in advance, I had already promised myself I would take care of him. "Well, when will he be able to start moving again?" It means that I'm seriously going to have to stay here, not leaving his side for a moment.

"Once we see his body has recovered to the point where he should no longer feel pain we will stop supplying the strong pain killers. Don't worry, he can see and hear now." I nodded at him, smiling brightly. This was the best news I had received in almost a year. (It's been 8 months almost since Chanyeol was hospitalized)

God! I was so happy right now. I waited to finish talking with the doctor, he told me that they had to run him a few more tests to ensure that no trauma had been left from the accident. He told me that I should go home and get some actual rest, indirectly telling me I look like shit. Taking his advice I went back home, ready to go through the front door, I felt like I could beat anything right now.

He was now safe, his heart finally beating steadily and his mind at peace, so I ran back home.

As i got there I grabbed the spare key from under the fake stones, classic trick that never dies. I entered the house and nothing much had changed. At the sound of the front door they all turned around, instantly freezing. I shrugged it off and excused myself, ready to go take a shower and finally sleep in my comfortable bed. Or so I wished.

I was making my way upstairs when someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around, instantly smashing me into a warm embrace. It was Yugyeom. I felt little arms wrap around my waist and looked down to see my little sister. Ok, maybe I did miss my family a little. I hugged them back tightly and then pulled away. Making my brother crouch down to face me and gave him a peck on the forehead, then crouching down and doing the same to my sister.

"I should go take a shower, I'm pretty sure I stink." I was about to head upstairs again when someone cleared their throat, earning my attention. "What about us missy?" My father asked in a sing song voice, opening his arms wide for me.

I went up to them and hugged them both, getting showered by kisses in the meantime. I pulled away making a disgusted face and scrubbed my cheeks, trying to get rid of any remainings of my mother's lipstick. I finally got upstairs and into my room, proceeding to fill the bathtub with nice warm water.

I'd maybe even use a bathbomb. I looked into the mirror and almost screamed. It would of been of no surprise if my parents mistook me for a burglar, I didn't recognize myself. Just who was I? (See what I did there? STREAM PERSONA) Instantly getting to work, I started to wash my face thoroughly, leaving my skin absolutely spotless. I put on a few lotions to make up for the harsh chemicals of the soap, and got into the now full bathtub, muscles instantly relaxing and shoulders slouching.