Chapter 7

(A/n: short chapter... you'll see why...*knowing smirk*)

"What do you want, and why do you want to KILL US?!" yelled Zane going in front to Maddox

"Because you are improper werewolves." The wolf said.

"SO YOU KILL US!" cired Zane, scared out of his mind...

"Yes. Luckily I already got the one with face copying abilities." The wolf, who Maddox was pretty sure was an assassin, (having lived in a pack for 3 years) said.

Zane jumped, "Y-y-y-y-you k-k-k-killed C-c-c-channer y-y-y-you'll p-p-p-p-pay!!"

"Zane, let me handle this." Maddox pushed him back.

"I can fight too.... NOT LIKE LAST-...." zane paused.

Channer snorted.

"So mean.... I want to FIGHT!" Zane whined.

"No way." Maddox said.

Zane's head went down, "b-b-b-but everyone t-t-thinks I'm just a weak one... and THIS IS-.. my time to PROVE IT"

Maddox leapt at the wolf.

"I WILL FIGHT!!!" yelled Zane, with determination.

"Zane! Stay back!" Channer yelled.

"No....I WANT TO FIGHT!" Zane ran to the wolf full force.

The wolf bit Maddox's throat.

Maddox yelped in pain, but he was still alive... barely.

"M-m-m-m-maddox!!!!!" Yelled Zane, turning to Maddox.

"YOU'LL PAY YOU MEANIE!!!" growled Zane.

Maddox was having trouble breathing, and Channer was helping him. (Ya know, having the same problem.)

Zane tried attacked the wolf, he bitted the wolf, "I'M NOT LETTING GO!!!" he growled.

Maddox sighed, "e-e-even when I-" he sobbed. "When I-" he gasped one final time.

Zane keep on biting the wolf harder.

"Bye, Zane." Maddox sobbed, barely able to say it as he died.

"Big... brother!" he yelled.

"D-don't worry 'bout m-" Maddox smiled as he died.

Zane bitted the wolf as hard he could almost killing the wolf, " GRRRRRRRRR!!!!" cried Zane "DIE Y-Y-Y-YOU STUPID KILLER!!!".

"I don't deserve to be avenged..." Channer said.

" YES YOU DO, YOU AND MADDOX...We're family!!" yelled Zane, really close to killing the wolf.

"W-w-Wait, Zane..." Maddox struggled to get to his feet. "Y-you don't need his death on you conscience."

"Maddox?!" cried Zane.

Maddox tried to smile, "yep.. in the flesh... barely." He grimaced.

"But..... HE-" Zane said, "I-I-I-I already..... Did......." he looked at his paws and teeth.

Maddox groaned, "You idiot! Don't avenge me! Especially when you haven't even checked my pulse or asked the literal ghost! I mean, you can see ghosts." Maddox stopped yelling, "you'd always be able to see me, even if I died. I'd never leave your side..." Maddox sobbed. He closed his eyes. "Goodbye, Zane." He sighed, this time for the actual final time.

Zane shivered, "M-m-m-addox?!" cired Zane, he ran to the forest not thinking.

"W-Wait up!" Channer protested.

Zane stopped, "I...killed.... a ..... Wolf.......I'm..... a......killer..... And a monster........"

"I've... well... i was supposed to kill Maddox if we couldn't brainwash him. And I would've done it too." Channer supplied.

"Hey guys!" Lumine arrived.

"L-L-L-Lumine?!" said Zane.