Chapter 3

Gucci Brooklyn's puppy 👆🏽👆🏽

Brooklyn POV

I'm sitting in my office getting the work done that I had to do before I leave. Today out of all days just wasn't my luck. It all started when I woke up late. None of my alarms went off, even though I turned them on they just didn't go off. I woke up at 9:45 am. I knew at that time I was hella late plus it was my first day on the job. What will Mr. Coppola think of me now? I got a call from Braze saying that Mr. Coppola is pissed. I tell her what happened then rush to do the things quickly.

~~~~~~~SKIPS RIDE~~~~~~

I go in and take a deep breath. I got to the top floor and make my way to his office. I knocked........knock again..............and again.

"Come in" the voice was so cold with pure anger. As I walked in, I'm shaking I don't know what is about to happen.

"WHY ARE YOU LATE, I TOLD YOU TO BE HERE BEFORE ME SO THAT YOU COULD HAVE MY FUCKING COFFEE READY ON MY DESK" This guy doesn't have the nerve to yell at me for being late just this once. It's the first day too.

"Sir, It won't happen again, I overslept and my alarms didn't go off and-"

"And I don't care to go and get my coffee, and when you get back I will have your work there ready for you. Your office is the next door over" I stood there making sure he didn't need anything else for me too so after that. He goes to his desk and starts, I assume working on his computer.

"Ms. Taylor, why are you still here, I already told you what needs to get done so go do it" I hurried out of his office, well mine now too (his office and mine are in the same room, but I have my own space. If that makes any sense). I go to the break room to get Mr. Coppola some coffee when I see Blaze. I ask her how to make boss coffee and so she shows me how to do it.

I return into the office I place the coffee on the desk and grabbed a heavy ass file, on it, there is a sticky note that says to put it in alphabetical order into the computer system. Mr. Coppola wasn't in the room at the time so I just got straight to work.

~~~~Now~~~~~

It's soon to be my lunch hour, I'm trying to hurry up finish working and hopefully have time for myself. I was thinking about Taco Bell and today is Tuesday what a coincidence. I made my way done to the hobby where there are different restaurants or should I say fast food places.

"So how's everything going since this morning" I almost dropped my food, Blaze scared the crap out of me.

"Y'know it's going good so far, I haven't seen the boss man after I put his coffee on the desk, but other I actually do like it here." I was starting to like this job. I have had jobs in the past, but they did me no justice. Everyone was so rude and stuck up. Most of the girls that I've worked with will always try to flirt with the guys who would walk in.

"That's amazing, I'm so glad that you can be here with me. All the girls who work here always talk about Mr. Coppola and how sexy and good looking he is. At this point, it's pretty annoying if you ask me. But don't get me wrong he is both of those things, just don't keep telling something that I already know." This girl speaks her mind, like damn.

"Tell me about it they all did that at my other job. It's pure annoying." At least somebody understands that shit other than me. For the rest of the lunch hour, we talked about other stuff and so on.

I made my way back up to the office to finish the rest of my work. It was only 1:15 pm which meant I still had some hours left of work before going home. Going to the door, I started hearing moaning down the hall. I didn't were the sound was coming from. Shaking my head soon didn't hear a sound. Opening the door I see a blonde woman on the desk and Mr.Coppola with his pants to his ankles.

"OH MY GOSH!!" I sprinted down the hall as fast as I could, even in heels. Never knew I could pull that off. I hear Mr. Coppola shout my name. I did not once turn around, I kept going.

GIOVANNI POV

"BROOKLYN" I yelled her name but she kept on going. I turned back around to see Sofia, I think that's her name.

"GET OUT, NOW" I yelled at her, all she did was stand there.

"I FUCKING SAID THE THE FUCK OUT NOW, WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDER-FUCKING-STAND" I was beyond pissed. I clenched my fist, she started walking towards my desk.

"Sofia do you need me to call security or not" I wasn't in the mood to fight anymore.

"First of Giovanni, my name isn't Sofia, it's Amber, so fuck you." She walks towards the door adding extra sway which is pure shit.

"I have no intention on doing so, get out and never come back." Once she is out I get back to work. Moments later my mind drifts off to Brooklyn. Since the first day I saw here I knew I wanted her for sure. She has these beautiful doe brown eyes, and she has those amazing curves. Today she was wearing a black pencil skirt and a dark blue blouse. Let me not forget about her Carmel skin, I just know it is so smooth and soft, it probably even tastes good too. Just thinking about her, it made Gio Jr. wake up.( Cringeworthy I know)

I decided to take a cold shower, then it was back to work. After that much need shower I went to my desk and started working. There was a knock at the door. I simply replied with 'come in', when the door open, I looked and it was Brooklyn.

"Sir, is there anything else for me to complete?" She didn't even look me in the eye or my face.

"Yes, can you set up a meeting with Tony Rogers for next Tuesday at 12:00 pm. When you get done come to me so that I can give you your next task and if I'm not in here you are more than able to go home, that's only if there's no work on my desk." That wouldn't take her long to do at all. Should I give her more work or no? I mean I could but, I want to see her as often though. I look to make sure that everything is done that I told Brooklyn to do. Everything is, so I'll let her go, she seen to much in one day.

Brooklyn POV

After finishing setting up the meeting, I went into the main opening and asked Mr. Coppola if there's anything else.

"Ms. Taylor, you are free to go" This time he is more chilled than any other time I try and talk to him. I go back into my office to gather my things, shut down the computer and make my way to the elevator. I had gotten to the lobby and I don't see Blaze so I keep on going. I'll just text her saying I got off early. At this time it is only 5:35 pm. When I got home Sydney was sitting on the couch petting Gucci.

"So how was first day at work?"

"It was ehh but still good, I guess"

"Elaborate"

I told her everything what happened starting from this morning till now. She ended up staying the night, and not having to work tomorrow, but I still have to.

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️