Chapter 6

I want to say Thank you all for the votes and all for reading this book. I know I haven't been updating like I should, my attention span isn't always the best. I don't know when the next update will be.

I want to give a huge Thank you for 1.24k reads, I never thought this book will get that much reads as it is. That's all for now enjoy
~Hal
________________________________________________________________________
Brooklyn POV

I got out the car and we said our goodbyes, I walked into my apartment and I saw Gucci oh the couch sleeping. I don't have a problem with her on the couch, I taught her well and when I'm not home for some hours she does her business on the grass pad and when I get home I clean it.

I finished cleaning up the place real quick, then got in the shower and got dressed, did my hair, got in my truck.

I got to work and went to my office to put my things down then went to the break room to get Mr. Coppola some coffee. I knocked on the door, I opened it when I heard a 'come in'. He was at his desk looking at something on his computer.

"Here is your coffee, sir," as I put it down on the desk I grab the file that had my name on it and the directions were on the sticky note.

"Ms. Taylor, after you finish with that come back to my office so that I can tell you what you have to do next." With that being said I nodded my head and went straight to my office and started organizing the files in order again while also setting up more meetings.

My lunch hour was in about five minutes when blaze asked me to have lunch with her. I told her, yes and we went to the CNN center, I had got Chick-fil-A and she got Moe's. All we did was talk about different things, I didn't tell her about me and the boss man situation from me waking up in his house.

I finished all the work that I needed to get done, I made my way back to Mr. Coppola's office. The door was already open and he was there. I just knocked and went in.

"I'm done with everything, so is there anything else that you need me to do?" I asked while putting the rest of the file into the file cabinet.

"No, you are free to go." He says and gets up from his desk and closed the door, and walked up to me.

"Don't forget that tonight is our night, so I'll pick you up 7 sharp" he said it so softly and quietly, he was really close to me, at this point, my heart is beating fast, I'm getting butterflies in my stomach.

"Ok then, I'll see you later tonight then," I told him and made my way to the door getting ready to leave work. When I got inside my truck, the Bluetooth was already connected, so I called Sydney and told her to come over. She was already at my place which didn't surprise me at all. The rest of the ride I played my playlist that I was feeling that moment.

I unlocked the door and Sydney was playing with Gucci.

"Girl I have to get ready for a date and you have no idea who it is." I was excited but nervous at the same time. But this is only to get to know each other, well for now.

"Girl you're right I don't know who, so why don't you tell me." She laughed

"Ok, it's my boss, he sent me home early to get ready for tonight, and that's why I called you," I told her. The first thing was that I had to take a shower, shave and all that other stuff. After I got out the shower I lotion myself and while I was doing that Syd picks out the dress that I would be wearing. If she had a date then I would do what she was doing for me.