Chapter 5

Brooklyn POV

I only have one more record to update then I'm gone. It's only 6 o'clock at night which is good, I've gotten all the task don't that I needed to. There is going to be a small meeting tomorrow, after this I'm going to start making sure everything is in its right place in the conference room. I made it back to my small little office just when Sydney started calling me. I was already done with everything so I answered.

"Brooklyn why don't we go to the club tonight and party it up?" She says over the phone. One thing about Syd is that she loves to go out all and with me I like to sit my ass home and watch movies all damn day.

"Why are you asking me this. You know I don't like the clubs at all." She knew I was right on that. If I wanted something to drink then I would go to the store and buy it and come back home and drink.

"Come on you're my only best friend, you wouldn't want me to go by myself would you?" She was right about that. If we wanted to go someplace like that, you can not go on your own. Anything could possibly happen to one another.

"Ok, fine I'll go, and don't ever pull that shit ever again" I wasn't mad or even happy about it. I never really wanted to go out, but I can't really stay in this house forever.

"Kk, I'll come get you and help you finish getting you ready. Also um.... I'll be there around 7:15 ish" she tells me

"Which club is that?" I asked

"The new a few blocks from your work place" She even gives me more details on what it's like and all that jazz.

"Ok see you then" with that we hung up the phone and I was on my way to the elevator and into the parking lot. About a 15 minute drive I made it home. The first thing I do is wash my hands, can't afford to get sick. Then I make my way to my room and to take my shower. I had gotten out of then shower and Sydney was already laying out the outfits that I might want to wear. She was also gonna do my hair and makeup. We are now all set and just taking pictures.

30 minutes we are now here and there is a pretty long line wrap around the streets. I was not about to stand all night in the cold. The car stops and we both get out at the doors. Sydney grabs my hand and we go to the bouncer, she whispers something in his ear to apparently lets us in. We got to were she pulled me to, it was the V.I.P section.

Giovanni POV

I am with my brother Drew, he is older that me by 4 years, he's 28 We are walking in the club that Brooklyn and I think her friend was talking about. I might have been eavesdropping in on her conversation. I just don't want anything to happen to my girl. My other brother is suppose to be joining us, but I guess he's not here yet. We are walking around tryna find a place to sit at.

I can spot Brooklyn from here, she is right in from of me. She has this beautiful royal blue sparkling dress that looks amazing, it goes great with her skin complexion. Her hair was down for once, it was so long, she would always keep it in a bun at work.

I don't think she will she me, or if she does look over here, she won't know it's me. I have on my shades, that reason is so that my cover won't be blown and women don't throw themselves at me, they tend to do that anyway.

"What up boys" our younger brother Isaac comes in dabs us up. We all just started talking about what's going on and how life. Somehow we ended up on the topic of me settling down with someone and starting a family. Drew is married to his wife Meagan, the have 2 kids that are twins and are 2 years old. Then you have Isaac who has a girlfriend. So I'm the one with no one. Not only my brothers want me to settle down, it's my parents as well.