Chapter 1

Brooklyn POV

I woke up today feeling productive since I've been sitting on my ass for days. I got up nice and early, hopped in the shower and got dressed (outfit 👆🏽👆🏽). I put my hair in a messy bun. Gucci was already at the door with her leash, I fed her food and gave her water, and with that we were on our way. Walking downtown in the way headed to the Ferris wheel. I spotted a newspaper stand, going through the pages. There was a ad for jobs and hiring a PA at Coppola Inc.

Making my way back to the apartment, my phone started to ring

Making my way back to the apartment, my phone started to ring. It was my best friend Sydney, so I answered it.

"Hey girl, what's goin on?" She had said with a bunch of excitement. That only happens when she has to tell me something.

"Oh, nothing much I'm just walking Gucci that's it, I also found a job that I'll hopefully get".I said as I made my way to the hobby of my building. Most of the jobs that I've applied for turn me down.

"That's so good, btw you will get the job." She reassures me.

"Anyway what do you have to to tell me since the excitement in your voice?"

Hoping it's even worth it. The last time it wasn't that good. She was just telling me about this club that was new and opening up. With me I don't like them. There is just horny drug people all over the place. Plus they want to just get in your pants.

"I got us tickets to go see Post Malone!!" Sydney says calmly at first.

"OH MY GOD, ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!" I asked screaming into my phone.

"YES Brooke, I so serious." She says as we are squealing."

I love Post with passion, I've always wanted to meet him.

"Wait are they V.I.P passes-" She cut me off

"Yep" She popped the 'p'.

The rest of the time we were screaming and talked about other things. I hung up the phone and went on with my day.

~~~~~~~~~~~hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had gotten a taste for some Taco Bell. I put Gucci in her cage, got my phone and keys. I hopped in my GMC Yukon 2016. I made my way to get food. I also had to get some more food for Gucci and I.

The car ride back was smooth although there just a lot of traffic. The song Shape of you by Ed Sheeran started playing. It was my favorite song at the moment. Once I got home and put everything up and away, I let out Gucci do her business on the grass area. I've looked back at the ad from earlier. It said 'Interviews open Monday May 6, 2019 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. and that was tomorrow. It was only 6:45 p.m. which gives me enough time to lay out my outfit for tomorrow.

Once I've got everything in order, I cuddled on the couch and watched friends with Gucci.

~~~~~~~~~~Some hours later~~~~~~~~

I went to check the time since I had to be up early. It was 10:30 p.m. so I called it a night and when to sleep with Gucci right next to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This is my first book so bare with me. ☺️