Chapter 4

Brooklyn POV

Some time has passed by me is still awake. For some reason, I can't fall asleep. I decided to get up and drink some hot tea. I looked in all the cabinets and even the pantry. "I could've sworn I had tea in here," I said to myself. I mean I had other teas in there but there's only this one kind that I like and actually puts me to sleep. It was only 1 in the morning. I grabbed my keys, phone, and put on my shoes then headed out the door. I got into my truck, going to Walmart since it was closer to me.

I made it to Walmart, got out the vehicle and went into the store. I got to the aisle where the tea was, I grabbed the tea without looking I bumped into someone's hard chest.

"Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I still had my head down from the embarrassment.

"You're fine Ms. Taylor, if I may ask what are you doing here at the store at almost 2 in the morning?" He says with a calm voice.

"I couldn't really sleep and didn't have tea so I came here to get some. Anyway, I gotta get going, but why are you here Mr. Coppola?"

"You can call me Giovanni outside of work. I'm just getting a few things for my brother, then I'm going home."

"Um.. ok have a good rest of the night Giovanni", With that, I was on my very own way to make this purchase and soon to be home. I was walking to my truck my name was being called by Giovanni.

Giovanni POV

I couldn't let her go again. This is the first time I've ever felt this kind of way. It's not the reason just to have sex with her, but to marry and have kids with. When she first walked into my office right then and there I knew that she was mine but she doesn't know that yet. I thought that Messing around with other women would just to get her out of my mind which it didn't. I hurried and paid for the stuff and rushed outside to She her walking to her truck.

"Brooklyn!" I shouted

"Yes, Giovanni?" She had a confused look on her face.

"Would you...um... you can come into work tomorrow later like around 11 a.m. since it's already 2:30"

"Yes, I would like to do that, thank you" with that we said our goodbyes and then she drove off. I went to my car which is an Audi R8. "Merda!" I yelled and punched the steering wheel. This isn't me, I never freeze or stutter. I just drove to my brother's house then mines... Brooklyn what are you doing to me.

(Gio's car)

(Gio's car)

Brooklyn POV

Once I've gotten home, I washed my hands, then went to boil some water. While that was going I took a quick shower. After that, I got my tea all ready I went to my room and thought about my life until Giovanni somehow rolled in. I mean he is very attractive but all the women want him. Any way he probably doesn't even want me at all. I was getting tired and is ready to sleep, but before that, I went on my phone to make sure that my alarms were actually on. That was the only thing that I should have been doing. Somehow I ended up on Wattpad reading until I fell asleep.

~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~

"I ain't get no sleep cause of y'all, y'all ain't getting sleep cause of me" I looked at the time as it read 9:12 am. I noticed the voice and it was Sydney.

"What are you doing I'm trying to sleep" I know she is my best friend and all but doesn't wake me up out of my sleep. I am very pissed.

"Don't you need to go to work and not have yesterday's issue?"

"Well I don't have to be there until 11 today plus I couldn't sleep so I went to find the tea and there was none where I always keep it, which I had to go to the store just to buy more."

"You went to the store to buy tea when you had some in the pantry behind the others"

"Wait, you're telling me that I didn't have to leave the house" I was beyond pissed I looked everywhere for it even behind all of them, I guessed I passed it while I was looking.

"Yeah, I had some before you did or I should say left" she was laughing

"I'm going back to sleep" I held up the peace sign and went back to my room to sleep.

~~~~~1 hour later~~~~~

The alarm actually went off and now it was time to get up and do the things I needed to. I got Sydney to take Gucci out for me. She is like Gucci's aunt. I was now getting something to eat or to take it on the road with me. I locked the door and left, Sydney had her own key and vise versa. I parked my truck, went up to my floor and it was already 10:59 am, just on time. When I went into the office, Mr.Coppola was sitting there on his computer looking at stuff. Not very long after I feel a pair of eyes on me.

"Mr. Coppola, did you already have you coffee or do you need me to get it?" I ask wanting to not be stared at.

"Thanks for asking, but I've already got it myself" he says in a very nice manner. I don't know what has gotten into him. That is not like his all, even though I only have been working here not that long, I'm used to all the yelling. I am not saying I've missed the yelling it's just weird to me. With that I walk to my little space I feel he's eyes on my me again, but this time is my ass. I decided to play this game too and add an extra sway to my walk. I heard him say 'fuck' underneath his breath, which put a smirk on my face.

I have gotten a few hours into my work when the boss man calls.

"Brooklyn can you come to me for a second?"

" Yes sir, I'll be just right there" I walk to his desk too see what was up.

"Umm...I would like to take you out for dinner so that we can get to know each other?" I was a bit taken away. Like why would he want to take me out on a date. There's so many other people, but I'm the one chosen.

"I would like it, just pick the date and time" I said

"How about tomorrow after work, I'll let you get off early to get ready and all that, I'll pick you up at 7 o'clock sharp"

"Ok, that seems good"

Few more hours of working until I can go home and relax, well hopefully I can.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟⭐️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

You can imagine your own people for this book, I don't have anybody to play the parts of the characters.
That is chapter 4, I hope you enjoyed it.

~Hal