Chapter 16 - Vulnerable

Authors Note • Hehe I'm so nice. Lol. Long ass chapter ahead. It's your P.O.V.

     I saw Riku holding an 11 year old girl. He was behind her with his arm around her neck and his hand was in her face as if he was about to spit his thorns at it.
     "Let her go!" I scream, running towards the wide eyed Riku. He looked to his left and smiled.
     "Looks like boom boy is coming to help!" He removes his hand from the terrified girls face and points in the direction he's looking at. 'Boom boy?' I gasp. 'Bakugou!' I hear tiny explosions and I stop running towards the girl and towards the street corner. I see his hair and throw him into a wooden fence while thorns pelted my back. I yelped and turned back around, not even checking if he was alright.
     "Damn IT!" I run in the direction Riku is walking with the girl hostage.
     "RIKU YOU BASTARD!" I run up and cut his hand once again and he lets her go out of instincts. I grab the girl , put my hands over her eyes and teleport to where we were fighting earlier.
     "What's g-going on?!" She whimpers. I remove my hand and kneel in front of her.
     "That's a villain. His name his Riku and he's very dangerous. Run back home and call for help. Will you do that?" I calmly cooed. She nodded. She started scanning me with her eyes like a robot.
     "You're injured-"
     "I'll be fine." I smile at her. She puts her small hands on my shoulders.
     "Let me do something." She closes her eyes. All of a sudden, her hands start to glow and I feel a stinging sensation throughout my body.
     "What are you-"
     "I'm giving you some of my energy. It's my quirk." She smiles as she lets go, the glow fading into nothing.
     "Thank you. Now go." I say. She nods as she starts to sprint away. I stand up, and nearly fall down of how fast I stood. Must be the strength she shared.
     "Aw! You let her get away! But that's okay." Riku snides. I turn to face him.
     "You fucker." I snarl. I teleport behind him, catching him off guard and kicking him to the ground.
     "I see. You still have fight in you." He murmured. He stood up and I jumped on him, my legs landing on his shoulders and twisted to make him fall to the ground. He gasps for air but couldn't get any because of my choke hold. He slips his fingers in to my hair and yanks it out of its messy bun. I grunt, but keep my hold.
     "Night night!" I place my fingers on the pressure point and paralyzed him. I then let go as he sucks air. I climb on top of him and punch him in the face, knocking him out cold.
     "Bitch." I sighed. My body felt heavy and I slide off of him. I sat on my knees as I took my hair bow out of its tangled locks and focused. I can replace anything equal in size or shape and right now I'm trying to replace my hair tie for a zip tie. It's not like it disappears, just switches places.
     "Come on!" I say. My hair tie finally turns into a zip tie and I breathe out abruptly. I flip Riku and tie his hands with the thing and lay flat on the asphalt. I look to my right to see my hair splayed out on the ground and my knife flipped out dangerously a couple of feet away from me. I look back between the two.
     "Fuck it." I huff. I swiped the blade and grab a fist full of hair and start sawing at it. My knife was sharp even though I used it multiple times so it didn't take much. I cut it to about (preferred medium hair length) and close the pocket blade. I lay down, out of energy and I start to cough out of no where. I cough and cough so I roll over and blood comes out of my mouth. 'The poison.' I think. I never got the poison out of my system and now that I'm out of strength, it'll take my life faster. A hand lands on my back as I fall to my side, blood dripping out of my mouth and my vision starts to fade away. I see ashy blonde hair and piercing red eyes filled with worry.
     "You were right Katsu..." I chuckle a bit, "I am a weak coward." Tears start to sting my eyes. All of his words are muffled, but I can sense the worry and panic. "Don't worry about me. It's my time. Everything is done. Tell the others..." I cough and blood squirts out. "Tell everyone I loved them and that I'll be watching." Tears fall down my cheeks. I knew I was dying. I knew I wouldn't be able to see everyone's faces again. "I wish for everyone to live and laugh there asses off and have fun. Life is short ya' know." I chuckle once again. Katsuki hoisted me up sideways on his lap and brushes my matted cut hair out of my face. I peer up into his eyes and then everything goes black.