𝕾𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘

THE ARKAAN SERIES(BOOK ONE)...

Over a thousand circles, a hundred schools, seven provincial cities, One Great Gathering.. and a competition to determine those who are chosen under Heaven, and - those who would become Legends...

For a hundred years, the Kingdom of Qalb-ul-Ard, has stood supreme in the land, so no other contemporary power could match.

This is a land where knowledge, purity of the heart, and morality is everything...

Five youngsters from a backwater city, under the tutelage of a travelling scholar and Mujtahid, enter into a world of knowledge and pious asceticism, vying with the chosen in an epoch-making tournament.

On the eve of the Grand competition however, a catastrophe strikes, and the scholar disappears..

Even before they had the chance to represent their city Tâ Hâ, the five Quraa' are forced to withdraw..

...

PART TWO

School reopens on the island city

Competitions arise, and so do aspirations..

Even as they work hard to secure a position in this year's GQRC, a strange decree by the frenzied King Dhul Qarnayn, changes all the rules of the game.

With Arkaan searching desperately for the remaining pieces of the Saint Stone, time is running out when their High School - Iqra Complex, is suddenly haunted by a series of strange events.

Things can't get more serious, until the lives of students are endangered, with the threatened closure of the School..

And what if Arkaan's theory is right - that a malevolent spirit is bent on making their junior year a living Hell?

A riddle a night, for a soul.

Would Arkaan and his friends from the Circle be able to best and outlive the exploits of an ancient Scheherazade, in her eerie tale-telling, each, ending in a seemingly unsolvable riddle?

And when princes arrive on Madinatu Asghar with spurious intentions, and thieving mages stalk high schoolers from the shadows, the biggest question till then is perhaps asked,

How does one survive High School for a term..?

"Time is ticking, dear.

..dawn is near."

School reopens on the island city

Danger lurks everywhere...