2

After a month of spying, stalking and snooping, Yvi came to the conclusion that her father was smart enough to keep it somewhere out of reach.

Elub was still infuriated and Hades was still rock solid.

The door opened.

"Elub before you say anything. I need your help."

"Oh so you want me to help you now?" Then muttered a quick "shocker," rolling her eyes

"Look. I don't know what dad is hiding but I know he's hiding something and I want-scratch that. I need your help."

"What about, dear sister?"

"I'm helping you. Father is hiding something and I need your help to find out what exactly it is."

"What do I get?" As much as Elub was still the daughter of the goddess of the seas, she was brought up by the devil. 'If it doesn't benefit you, it's not worth your time' her father would always say.

"You will get to go to Earth."

"Alright then. What's the plan?"

With a wicked smirk crawling it's way on her face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Devil)
Devil was the slyest one of them all. Just as he 'happen' to be passing by Elub's room, he overheard,

"What do I get?"

Being the nosy devil he was, he stopped to eavesdrop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Elub & Filia)
It's been an hour, yet it feels like 24. She should have expected this, time moves at a much slower rate in hell.

"Thought of something?"

Elub let out a growl.

"This is the 5th time you've asked me within 5 minutes."

"It's possible you've come up with an idea. I was just making sure."

"What do you expect me to come up with one in a minute?"

"That's how ideas are created, Elub. Out of nowhere so where in time, A scientist came up with an idea in one of the individual minutes that makes up the time capsule, so yes there is a possibility of you -heck, even me- to compose an idea-."

Elub silenced Filia mid sentence.

There was shuffling outside her door. Winking she said,

"I think we need a break, there are some new souls I'm going to torture, you know, to let off the anger I'm not meant to take out on you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Devil)

Devil has always completed a task he put his mind to. Although it has been a while, he's been situated outside the door listening to the conversation going on between his sisters. There was a long period of silence, meaning if he didn't want to be heard he had to be equally -if not more- silent considering they would be able to sense his movements.

All he could think was 'how much Lucifer would love his discoveries'

As he heard their movements after the pointless argument Filia won, he made it seem he was walking past her room to get to his 'destination'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Elub & Filia)
While Filia questioned Devil's whereabouts, Elub knew what he was doing, but his intentions? Still remained a mystery.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Any questions?

Theories?

Suggestions?